Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No hooch here but I did grow up in the 70's (ifn' you know what I mean)

I tried hydroponic tomatoes this spring, my plants got HUGE. Over 9 feet tall and about 4 feet in diameter but no fruit.....

I really lost some. Then i gave the little woman one of my toolboxes, and while emptying it, guess what i found in one of the drawers? A little piece of nature.. sometimes it's good to clean the garage..

I really lost some. Then i gave the little woman one of my toolboxes, and while emptying it, guess what i found in one of the drawers? A little piece of nature.. sometimes it's good to clean the garage..
garage, bedroom junk drawer, home office area... too many nooks and crannies to look in..

As if i dont catch enough **** for my relationship with my dog... i can only imagine if I'm up late at night 'pollinating' my plants....
Do it during the day. :D

As long as you do it only between the plants and not try to do it yourself as the 'pollinator'...

You take the Q-tip to the flowers on one plant and collect the pollen. Then you take a different Q-tip to another plant to collect that pollen. Then you use the Q-tip from the opposite plant to wipe the pollen into each flower of the other plant.

It's what bees do for us, but when you grow indoors you need to do it yourself unless you want to keep an indoor bee colony...

Yeah, I'm being serious in a non-serious discussion...sue me!

I skipped dinner/had a late lunch... Now I'm in the mood for some nachos...

But the cheaper place just closed, but El Famous is open and I can get unlimited refills on rice water there while I wait.... (Just don't drink it too fast and get brain freeze....) :BangHead:

But it is a little bit farther drive... And they do have the best nachos... :D

Hmmmmm...... :BangHead:

I skipped dinner/had a late lunch... Now I'm in the mood for some nachos...

But the cheaper place just closed, but El Famous is open and I can get unlimited refills on rice water there while I wait.... (Just don't drink it too fast and get brain freeze....) :BangHead:

But it is a little bit farther drive... And they do have the best nachos... :D

Hmmmmm...... :BangHead:
Sounds like and you need to get together for some nachos.

-
Back