Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a pic

IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG

Looks great so far Tike! I know you have been waiting a while to get to that point.

A bad luck stupidity story behind it. I had the quarter inside and due to a lack of room it was on buckets under the back. I wanted to lower the car to do some work on the top of the fender. When I hit the lower lever it stuck.....even the catch didn't catch. It smashed my shop vac and also dented the quarter until I got it stopped. That car is destined to have a wrinkled quarter.

I always hated that with floor jacks. Either go down slow or just drop! I am sure we all have some stories about them.

A bad luck stupidity story behind it. I had the quarter inside and due to a lack of room it was on buckets under the back. I wanted to lower the car to do some work on the top of the fender. When I hit the lower lever it stuck.....even the catch didn't catch. It smashed my shop vac and also dented the quarter until I got it stopped. That car is destined to have a wrinkled quarter.
That sucks!

Well made a deal and got a day worker for a future weekend to help rip out the bathroom. STAN Please!

can't see it though.. never f-in' fails huh!!?

Hey I have one of those neck rests your tailshaft is on came with my coffin!:rofl: Rob it?

Going in the barracuda first. Once the Dart comes off the rotisserie, whole drivetrain swap from one to other. Then the cuda gets to ride the rotisserie. .that's the long range plan anyway..

-
Back