Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is prob a good day to pull the cluster out of the pop and finish up behind it. Chris you putting a heater box back in yours?

No tried to adapt them just too much work same thing on a 7.25 would have to machine it to get over the bearing retining plate. Not worth the *** pain to me.
thats what i was afraid off. Im going Wilwoods on the front, may as well go wilwoods on the rear too :(

They work good on my boat once you get the prop valve right, cheaper to go wildwoods and prob a lot more stopping power also.
I did it just to have rear disks, weight is not a issue HP over rides it on mine for what I want just a fun car.

They work good on my boat once you get the prop valve right, cheaper to go wildwoods and prob a lot more stopping power also.
I did it just to have rear disks, weight is not a issue HP over rides it on mine for what I want just a fun car.
yeah dont blame you, mine being what it designed to be though requires better than stock type brakes unfortunately. the front kits aren't too bad in price being it uses mustang brakes, the rear though is more than the front. I will be running an in cabin adjustable brake valve too.

Is it morbid of me to be thinking of a way to get to Gatlinburg to save the General Lee from the flames when people are trapped and homes are ablaze?

which is BS - hell, I haven't even been in the garage for more than 10mins since I took the engine out of the Scamp...
Ha.. I'm out here all the time... and still never seem to be able to get it all done...

-
Back