Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mark!
Raining pretty good right now, will miss seeing the duck pudlle around in the mud!

I got an early Christmas present ! Some of you may recall that I had sent my Gerst front suspension back to Gerst for some updates a while back. Had him had a sway bar and switch it from a manual steering rack to a powersteering rack. It came to my door at 730 last night!!!

I got an early Christmas present ! Some of you may recall that I had sent my Gerst front suspension back to Gerst for some updates a while back. Had him had a sway bar and switch it from a manual steering rack to a powersteering rack. It came to my door at 730 last night!!!
nICE THAT THING IS GOING TO BE AWSOME WHEN FINISHED cHRIS!

I have heat wrap around the headers and yesterday started it up just to run it for a few, got some oil smoke off the pass side pretty heavy, oh crap it is the valve cover gasket, so pulled it, every thing was find just the darn wrap soaked some oil into it when I changed the covers.:rofl:

nICE THAT THING IS GOING TO BE AWSOME WHEN FINISHED cHRIS!
yep. it should be. i'm working on a list of what needs to be done just yet. still a mile and a half long but having the suspension ironed out was the first big hurdle. I'm officially calling that one done.

I have heat wrap around the headers and yesterday started it up just to run it for a few, got some oil smoke off the pass side pretty heavy, oh crap it is the valve cover gasket, so pulled it, every thing was find just the darn wrap soaked some oil into it when I changed the covers.:rofl:
I hate when that happens! :BangHead: Suppose thats good news though! :thumbsup:

Hey Hoppy, looks like i will need to get those E brake cables made. I will PM you with my phone number, OK?

Sure or just give me a call, need the cables or the intermediate one. I prob have a part number still for the cables, the intermediate one I can make up.

That is a big one. Hows the body doing now?
still got to get the quarter installed on the drivers side and patched on the passenger, as well as the tail panel, trunk floor(this may be the hardest as I'm building a full enclosed caged box for the fuel cell. plus a full roll cage. and new floor pans, rocker panels, inner fenders and patching the front frame rails. in otherwords, 2 years of work lol

Tim got this from rock auto to use on mine and worked great.

Quantity

close.gif

CENTRIC 15067328 Brake Hydraulic Hoses
Rear Left Lower

CENTRIC Warranty Information
90 days/3,000 miles
CENTRIC 15067328
close12_1.gif

CE_15067328_Fro__ra_t.jpg

CENTRIC 15067329 Brake Hydraulic Hoses
Rear Right Lower

CENTRIC Warranty Information
90 days/3,000 miles
CENTRIC 15067329
close12_1.gif

CE_15067329_Fro__ra_t.jpg

Quantity
Car.gif
1998 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 5.2L V8
Gear.gif
Brake/Wheel Hub : Parking Brake Cable

close.gif

ACDELCO 18P2706 {#19143480} Professional Info
Rear Right

ACDELCO 18P2706
close12_1.gif

18P2706_Primary__ra_t.jpg

18P2706_Primary__ra_t.jpg

nextIMGbig.png

close.gif

ACDELCO 18P2707 {#19143481} Professional Info
Rear Left

ACDELCO Warranty Information
Lifetime for ignition wires, gas-charged shocks & struts, belts, hoses, universal joints, steering racks & gears, and ACDelco Professional chassis parts. Limited lifetime wear-out warranty for DuraStop brake pads and shoes. All other DuraStop brake parts, carry a limited 12 months/12,000 mile warranty. 24 months/24,000 miles for load-carrying and air-adjustable shocks, steering dampers. 24 months/24,000 miles for Professional New and Reman Alternators and Starters purchased on or after 3/1/12. Limited Lifetime for Professional Reman Alternators and Starters purchased before 3/1/12. 3 Year for RapidFire Performance Spark Plugs, 100,000 miles for Professional Platinum Spark Plugs, 100,000 miles for Iridium Spark Plugs. Limited Lifetime for Radiators purchased on or after 1/1/2015. 12 months/12,000 miles for other parts. Warranty returns can not be processed without complete VIN information on return instructions. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: If the A/C system or the vehicle is five years or older, ACDelco requires a system flush and proof of purchase of an orifice tube or expansion valve for an A/C Compressor warranty to be valid.Warranty Details
prevIMGbig.png

ACDELCO 18P2707
close12_1.gif

18P2707_Primary__ra_t.jpg

18P2707_Primary__ra_t.jpg

nextIMGbig.png

Gift Certificates About Us Newsletter Repair Index Calculator Warranties Careers
Mobile Site
© 1999-2016 RockAuto, LLC - Madison, Wisconsin USA. RockAuto name, logo and ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED are registered trademarks of RockAuto

Sure or just give me a call, need the cables or the intermediate one. I prob have a part number still for the cables, the intermediate one I can make up.
Just need the rear cables, There is no intermediate cable just the front and the two to the wheels. The adjustment is at the back. Unless I am mistaken about the front cable.

Tim the big thing is having the square loop to go onto the e brake hook. Figure out a length needed and let me know. Getting pretty good at looking up weird parts lately!:rofl:

Tim the big thing is having the square loop to go onto the e brake hook. Figure out a length needed and let me know. Getting pretty good at looking up weird parts lately!:rofl:
Cant use the hook, Putting on four wheel disc brakes, 67 Dart. I will get measurements today.

-
Back