Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Paypal came & confiscated them.

Then Wells Fargo went & confiscated them from Paypal.

So, they should be on Ebay soon where you can bid on them & buy them via Paypal.
Haha no. I probably stuck them in another box or something

Parts will be delivered by Wells Fargo...ground

Wells Fargo Delivery 1.jpg

Management in the lead.

The way to tell is.............

Everyone else sees horse's a..es

& the smell they leave in their wake.

I see where you went first ...'Really' into that little train wreck of a thread huh? Lol

it looks like 31 here right now - should be fun ride to work..
Do they do pretreatment on roads there? Usually see lines of it on roads here day or so before we are expecting bad weather. Of course that rinses off if its raining...

Dont know what they use. Truck lays like 6 lines of liquid. Dries pretty quick. Then activates when wet. Ive seen it there at least a couple days and not all worn off. Could see some on I95 last weekend even with heavy traffic it stays put.

Made it ! Good morning men, It rained all day long yesterday :BangHead: 4 inches :wtf: it is 51 degrees this morning and staying there all day.

Raining here now and 50 deg.. We need the rain bad tho... Rain also tomorrow... Hasn't rained here since I put down fertilizer 3 1/2 weeks ago.

Same here Mitch, we have not had a good rain in 2 months.. I hope your fertilizer stayed put for you. I ordered my new E-Brake cables last night, should be here on the 6th ... slow but steady I guess:( But she is staying high and dry at my friends shop :thumbsup:

I always put down granuals since I have around 20K sq ft of yard to do.. Looked like it was still there yesterday ...:thumbsup:
Hoping for the best...

-
Back