Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like meatballs ans mac and cheese..
20161211_133909.jpg

Jeez, my 300 Forum is about the deadest site I've ever seen. I posted a thread with the new headlights and pics and after a week there are 85 views and no replies. Total posts for the entire Forum today is 6. With 55,686 members you'd think there would be a little more activity than that.

Jeez, my 300 Forum is about the deadest site I've ever seen. I posted a thread with the new headlights and pics and after a week there are 85 views and no replies. Total posts for the entire Forum today is 6. With 55,686 members you'd think there would be a little more activity than that.
ouch

I'll try and get Scampy and Hops to join. Tblhat ought to wake things up a bit!

only other forum I pay any attention to (and just during Winter) is Hearth.com Kind of FABO for wood stoves. Just looked - 34 posts in the last hour. Other than the Coffee shop, FABO is dead right now.

-
Back