Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Very nice and quiet second day after friday here.

Good morning all you out there :)

Thanks Karl. That yard is actually only 15 mins from me. Been there many times !!

Cool!

Do a search for rims near you, print it out and take in to see if they will go down a bit since there are some others listed for $150... (Remember Rani's thread on bargaining for parts...) Then you can inspect them before you buy them to make sure that they are ok... Maybe a few guys that recognize you there will give you a break...

Hey... If I keep looking nearby. I might find the ones they stole ???? LOL

LOL!

Sometimes they are found on Craigslist... check there JIC... #-o

Go buy the rims from the guy that stole yours. Then come back to his house a few days later and steal the ones off his cars to show him what it's like.... :finga:

LOL!

Sometimes they are found on Craigslist... check there JIC... #-o

Go buy the rims from the guy that stole yours. Then come back to his house a few days later and steal the ones off his cars to show him what it's like.... :finga:

My thoughts exactly !! And give him a Colombian Neck Tie !!

Oh, and i got the top of this page.
What's that mean? LOL

When you post at the top of the page, everyone that opens it sees it. :glasses7:

If you get the last few posts on the previous page, you don't get as much visibility... :sad7:

It works, you noticed it... :shock:

Ok, right ......Sunday .....I still get Sunday mixed up with the other day starting with S ..... the day after friday .... so I avoid them.

So what do you do about Tuesday and Thursday.... :???:

And all the other ones that end in -day... :pale:

So what do you do about Tuesday and Thursday.... :???:

And all the other ones that end in -day... :pale:

I have Monday to friday learned ok...... they used to put those days on the class schedule as M, T , W , TR , F but they never put the weekend days.

My thoughts exactly !! And give him a Colombian Neck Tie !!

Have you ever heard of the "Chicago boots"???

That's where they pour cement around your feet (concrete boots), then throw you in a deep part of Lake Michigan after it hardens so you stay on the bottom...

And the well known "Chicago Typewriter"... - The old Tommy Gun....

Our rich mob heritage...

I have Monday to friday learned ok...... they used to put those days on the class schedule as M, T , W , TR , F but they never put the weekend days.

What do you do at the end of the week when it's W-T-F??? [Wed-Thur-Fri] (WTF...) #-o

-
Back