Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ah he's ok, he enjoys this stuff, and he knows is all done in fun without malice. Besides, he'd stop coming around if we stopped being the lunatics that we are...

This place is like Cheers...on cable instead of network TV. :D

We are in the middle of our 3rd year with over 1 million views and still going strong!

In other news, my Dad was transported to the ER at midnight last night...again. :BangHead:

We got him out at 3 am and it took until 10 am to get him settled down. He apparently got up in the middle of the night and fell against a stucco wall turning the side of his face into a bloody mess. All superficial, but ugly looking.

We spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what we can do with his Med plan with his Doc to address it. I had to stay home and work from here just to be on top of it. I think he is turning another corner in his ALZ progression.

The good news is that at least my older sister with the POA has finally come to terms with it all and is acting in a more reasonable way in regards to it all. The end is coming and the changes in that direction are happening...it just a matter of when. At least she finally found a grip on it...and has stopped fighting what is inevitable.

Ah he's ok, he enjoys this stuff, and he knows is all done in fun without malice. Besides, he'd stop coming around if we stopped being the lunatics that we are...

We are in the middle of our 3rd year with over 1 million views and still going strong!
Well, of all the sites I've been on, Harley, Chevy truck, moparts, etc this group is the best.

In other news, my Dad was transported to the ER at midnight last night...again. :BangHead:

We got him out at 3 am and it took until 10 am to get him settled down. He apparently got up in the middle of the night and fell against a stucco wall turning the side of his face into a bloody mess. All superficial, but ugly looking.

We spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what we can do with his Med plan with his Doc to address it. I had to stay home and work from here just to be on top of it. I think he is turning another corner in his ALZ progression.

The good news is that at least my older sister with the POA has finally come to terms with it all and is acting in a more reasonable way in regards to it all. The end is coming and the changes in that direction are happening...it just a matter of when. At least she finally found a grip on it...and has stopped fighting what is inevitable.
How you doing is the question? you have lots going on.

yeah, kinda the whole "if I didn't screw with ya means I didn't like ya" , but even so I'm not going to mess with Hoppy. He's brutal lol

We are expecting something in the mail today..... :popcorn:

It came!!!

The first pic is from the web ad, the rest are of the actual parts...

Gauges.jpg

DSC03973 B2.jpg

DSC03975 B2.jpg

DSC03978 B2.jpg

The calendar list will all get one for sure. A bunch will go to Hoppy for Lift Day 2.5 party favors.

The rest are up for grabs by PM request while they last!

Oh yeah, never a charge and...no returns! LOL!
I'll take one if you offer them. The shipping is on me, of course.

Good morning, George!

Finished going through my followed threads! I'll admit I skimmed parts of them.

F*ckin Auto Meter.... :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

They supply cheap crappy flat head screws to mount the gauge bracket... :bs_flag:

the blade slips off when we try to install them.... :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

I will go to the store tomorrow and get some phillips or torx head screws so I can install them without the screw driver slipping off all the time.... :steering:

I don't get it... Ive seen the post office send things by way of jabip before, but, two things going to same place by different routes?
Yesterday I mailed 2 Medium flat rate boxes to Holt MI. Same weight, going to same person, absolutly nothing different except the tracking numbers. So, I just looked at tracking. From Manchester post office, one went to Harrisburg and the Other went to Lancaster. The first is now n Detroit and the other in transit. Probably show up in Detroit soon. Lol

See which one wins.... :steering:

-
Back