Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nah it'll be done no later than 2031. Promised my daughter we'd cruise Route 66 for her graduation present

So your daughter's graduation present is sitting on Route 66 somewhere??? It will be gone if you wait that long... Someone else will find it and take it...

lmao, not not really, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that will go out and work on a car in the middle of the night.

When I was younger, I would work on it until I needed parts to continue... Spent many nights in the back garage until 2 - 4 AM, then ordered the parts at 7 Am and they would be here by noon to start the journey all over again after a nap...

When I was younger, I would work on it until I needed parts to continue... Spent many nights in the back garage until 2 - 4 AM, then ordered the parts at 7 Am and they would be here by noon to start the journey all over again after a nap...
I hear ya, wife thinks I'm insane, Came looking for me me in her pajamas down the driveway to the garage. lol she understands now

. This tore out my heartstrings Little kid is amazing and has a great attitude given her disabilities.

the other thing I just checked is our extended forecast - uh 5-8" of snow predicted here for Friday night into Sat. morning - :wtf: is that all about - :BangHead::BangHead:... maybe some schmuck at the weather channel is being a smartass - Sat. is April 1st after all... yea yea, that's it, it's a joke.. they're just kidding..

Between the normal yackin and Karl catching up took me longer to back read...
Good Morning

-
Back