Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
that's FUNNY BUT TRUE! I always drop a magnet in them, just something I have always done, definitely collects plate material on it.

I laughed so hard at the Icu812 code thing I had friggin' tears in my eyes... the F-ed up thing is, I used to have a password that included U812 (I used it for years)... I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that!!
We always used 0U812....

Morning gents, Got some snow last night. Just makes the coffee that much better. You guys were on a roll last night. Off to work, 6 more days.

NICE!!!!! you all remember me telling you I had a third interview with the same company on Monday? Well they just called me, the job is MINE!!!

My place of employment retired me, 6 days left, then unemployed.
aw man, sorry to see that and even sorrier I was celebrating my job offer right after you posted, I didn't see, sorry man

Great News Chris !!!

Whatcha be doin ?

thanks, same stuff I'm doing now, CAD/Tech manual writing but for the DoD.

congrats man!!!! you accepted?

Not yet, I asked to have until Friday to decide. It's going to bump my gross pay roughly 600 bucks a month, however, the mileage one way goes from 11 to 51.4, so gas is gonna eat over 300 of the increase. meaning I may next an extra 100-200 bucks tops a month. and its a contractor type work come to find out. Benefits are better (though I have those thru the Guard) and more vacation time off and twice the number of paid holidays off (pretty much every federal and state holiday)

aw man, sorry to see that and even sorrier I was celebrating my job offer right after you posted, I didn't see, sorry man

thanks, same stuff I'm doing now, CAD/Tech manual writing but for the DoD.

Not yet, I asked to have until Friday to decide. It's going to bump my gross pay roughly 600 bucks a month, however, the mileage one way goes from 11 to 51.4, so gas is gonna eat over 300 of the increase. meaning I may next an extra 100-200 bucks tops a month. and its a contractor type work come to find out. Benefits are better (though I have those thru the Guard) and more vacation time off and twice the number of paid holidays off (pretty much every federal and state holiday)
man - that's a ***** of a commute - I have been doing 26mi. one way for over 10 years now - and I am full on sick of it... back when gas reached almost $4 a gallon, it was killer on the wallet!!

IF you work every work day M-F for 52 weeks - that's 260 days you are travelling - that's over 26000 miles a year just to have a job!!!!

IF you work every work day M-F for 52 weeks - that's 260 days you are travelling - that's over 26000 miles a year just to have a job!!!!
i know..... thinking about seeing if my current employer will bump my pay rate any as a counter offer.

right - they could do 1/2 of what the new place is offering and you would probably end up doing better. Do they know you have been job hunting?
No, but i would be the 2nd person to leave this month. And she has to already hire his spot plus 2 more not counting mine by April 14th. and shes already panicking about that.
Sure they Do...He does it at Work :poke::poke:

Sure I do, but I have multiple monitors and am very good about covering my tracks. I know ways to hide activity to where only the ISP can see it, and only what I want them to see.

Just got the fax, its officially in writing. oh boy.

-
Back