Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I tried putting that AVS back together this afternoon. Man, there are a lot of linkage parts. Good thing I have reference photos ...

man, i missed something in the offer letter at first....... since im declining benefits, I get an additional monthly stipend......

@Ddaddy
Dave
I got vinyl samples from the place you recommended. They had 2 'light parchment'. Both are called 'G' grain.
The Revolution brand one is probably closest in color., kind of feels like soft leather, but very flat/ no sheen. Not looking for much gloss, but what could I use on it to bring it up a little that will stay on, not be slippery...
The other is a little lighter than original an does have some shine, but is more of a plastic feel surface. It is a heavier material.
I'd have to see the material to give you the best way to shine it up a bit, but there are lots of ways to do it that won't be slippery. There are vinyl and leather dressings, clear dressings (kind of like clear shoe polish) and of course mechanical polishing (not hard to do).

The first sample sounds like the stuff they use on newer cars for the side panels on real leather seats like my SRT has on the side panels. In general, it's not as durable as the stuff you described the second sample being like but more comfortable to sit on.

Pics.

20170329_142342.jpg

20170329_142422.jpg

dah - I would look to my ISP first - then the computer I am using.. do you have disconnect issues with say Amazon or Ebay (or whatever?)
Nope just this site.
I keep getting a notice about a certificate for this site being expired? Not saying it is or what it means but it keeps coming up then asking if I want to continue.

Nope just this site.
I keep getting a notice about a certificate for this site being expired? Not saying it is or what it means but it keeps coming up then asking if I want to continue.
I been parked here like a piece of furniture since 2 am when you left for breakfast, haven't had any issues.

Nope just this site.
its you. you need to go into your browser history, hit clear cache, select all options except saved passwords, hit ok. Your browser is storing an outdated copy of the site's security certs is all

its you. you need to go into your browser history, hit clear cache, select all options except saved passwords, hit ok. Your browser is storing an outdated copy of the site's security certs is all

Did all that yesterday and again today. Still have the same issues. It took Five attempts to log in on my I pad. And the pics were posted from my phone. Took at least three attempts to post them.
Funny this is the only place I have problems with.

Did all that yesterday and again today. Still have the same issues. It took Five attempts to log in on my I pad. And the pics were posted from my phone. Took at least three attempts to post them.
Funny this is the only place I have problems with.
That's weird. Granted I had issues last year with it doing that. Maybe @Joeychgo can look into it

Nope just this site.

Change your shortcut to https:www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar We secured the site which added the 's' to http.

See if that fixes the problem

OMR that is freaking awesome! I really owe you one this time around. Ron is seeing if he can get there around 4 ish, really depends on his friend, if not I will come Saturday, looks better than what I thought.

-
Back