Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never seen so much ignition related equipment, by time I was 4 everything was electronic.:poke:
Figure it is cheap now grab it and I actually know how to use it, have to learn the dizzy tester though, basically it is a tool to spin it like it is in the engine and you can se exactly what it advances to. From what I read you take a Mopar ign modual and mod it to do all the hei distributors, seems easy.

i
Figure it is cheap now grab it and I actually know how to use it, have to learn the dizzy tester though, basically it is a tool to spin it like it is in the engine and you can se exactly what it advances to. From what I read you take a Mopar ign modual and mod it to do all the hei distributors, seems easy.
Thought you could set up the advance curves and such on about any of them?

Yes you just mod the dizzy now you have a way to read it easily. Really easy if you know what you want in mechanical and vac advance. The hard part is figuring out the curve needed.

I hear that. Closest I ever got to a set of points was watching my pop's climb down in a bilge of a boat with a folded dollar bill and a matchbook on twin chrysler crusaders.

Performance504-L.JPG

Yes you just mod the dizzy now you have a way to read it easily. Really easy if you know what you want in mechanical and vac advance. The hard part is figuring out the curve needed.
I thought those things could be run at set rpm's?

Yes they just have to be tweaked usually. That sheet basicily shows what it reads.

-
Back