Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
"Colder than a well digger's ***" out there this morning. That's what my dad would say. Dress warm and have a good day! tmm

"Colder than a well digger's ***" out there this morning. That's what my dad would say. Dress warm and have a good day! tmm

makes me feel for all you out east in the cold ....here in Co its been upper 60s and it rained yesterday ....yup RAIN!! and it never froze. we are looking at mid 70s this weekend :glasses7:

Sorry fellers, winter is almost over anyways but until your groundhog goes to prison I think this is where its going to be :D

So....would the mac tool truck happen to have a hole saw made for thicker metal to make a 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 hole in 18 gauge steel.....I am pretty sure these floor pans are 18 gauge.

So....would the mac tool truck happen to have a hole saw made for thicker metal to make a 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 hole in 18 gauge steel.....I am pretty sure these floor pans are 18 gauge.

Our hole saws are for metal and have a cut depth of 1 1/4". Floor pans are high strength- high carbon steel and pretty tough to drill, almost as hard as stainless steel. Drill slow and use cutting oil to keep the heat down. What you did looks good Rani. tmm

Our hole saws are for metal and have a cut depth of 1 1/4". Floor pans are high strength- high carbon steel and pretty tough to drill, almost as hard as stainless steel. Drill slow and use cutting oil to keep the heat down. What you did looks good Rani. tmm

I ended up using the hole saw to score the circle in the floor ......there was no way it was going to cut through being a harbor freight cheapy.(it got soooo hot too)

so after I got it to sort of "perforate" I used a cut off wheel to cut what kinda looked like pizza slices and then knocked each one out and then I used a dremel tool to round it out. ......not perfect but got there :)

a good hole saw would have cut though

Morning all, just got to work, getting ready to go out. Third cup going down MMMMM. Be safe and stay warm. Rani, need more pics, looks good.

I ended up using the hole saw to score the circle in the floor ......there was no way it was going to cut through being a harbor freight cheapy.(it got soooo hot too)

so after I got it to sort of "perforate" I used a cut off wheel to cut what kinda looked like pizza slices and then knocked each one out and then I used a dremel tool to round it out. ......not perfect but got there :)

a good hole saw would have cut though

If you used TMM's hole saw, you could have used the whole saw (blade).... :D

For some reason pizza sounds good for lunch

You missed "pizza time"...

Mondays, Pizza Pete 40% off....

Tuesday, Oh Boy Pizza, 50% off....

Tuesday, Fox's Pub 50% off for carry out & delivery...

Wednesday, Fox's Pub 50% off for dine-in....

[ame]http://youtu.be/qyTj4WnPE9M[/ame]

Just took the dog out. Had to get the garbage cans out at 2 AM because the recycle guy usually comes between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM.... :banghead:

If I don't get it out the night before, sometimes I miss him.... :banghead:

My recycle guy already came.

Now the regular guy will come between 10:00 - 2:30....

-
Back