Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In that county if you try to shoot the grounhog you are considered a terroist. Just one county away you become a hunter! Just makes no sense. I think that is due to the Media attention.

No it because Mayor Thomson gave them the label ....Perry County sc..bags! I still cannot believe that and the news played the un cut video!

Wow, I was reading some posts and just found one that is worthy of starting a Notable posts page. Some are great.

Here is one.

A regular heli coil will hold 50 LB FT on that bolt and yet we're gonna have 10 pages of total bullshit arguing about it.

Morning everyone :coffee2:, whats the old saying :glasses7: don't shoot the messenger :D

On the bright side it is Friday :cheers:

Hey All, Morning. I am the caretaker of the Family Tobacco Farm (100ac). Them damn hogs are always diggin holes everywhere I need to keep cut. I go over there and sit on the hill in my truck. With my dog my Beer and my .222 bolt action. Pick em off from 150-200yds like that.

Hey All, Morning. I am the caretaker of the Family Tobacco Farm (100ac). Them damn hogs are always diggin holes everywhere I need to keep cut. I go over there and sit on the hill in my truck. With my dog my Beer and my .222 bolt action. Pick em off from 150-200yds like that.

Same here. I have friends that even eat them. I never liked the taste personally.

You didn't see all the hubbub when the mayor of Harrisburg was calling out the Perry county residents for dumping their trash IE tires, sofas etc in the blight areas of Harrisburg. She called them scumbags and it created a firestorm of good will. I think every home in Perry has a burn pit. There were signs on the bridges saying warning your entering sc.mbag county. Pretty funny all said and done.

Wow, I did not realize they made it to MD. Smoked jerky style is really good. Need a license there or do you just use the "farm nuisance" clause.

Farm nuisance pretty much covers it. Haven't seen the Game Warden over there in years. Do a lot of Deer and Turkey and Goose hunting on the farm.

I have used the Farm Card here once just to get rid of a fox that was eating the ducks, All of them! How bad are the hogs? I have not heard of them here yet, but if you have them it will not be long.

I have used the Farm Card here once just to get rid of a fox that was eating the ducks, All of them! How bad are the hogs? I have not heard of them here yet, but if you have them it will not be long.

Good morning Hops :glasses7: I have a few show up here on the hill :glasses7: they never leave once I see they are farel/wild :coffee2:

Mike, I knew you guys had them in the south. I lived on the Big island of Hawaii for a while and they were really a problem and would charge you. I had to watch the kids who were toddlers and had 5 dogs to keep them away.

Mike, I knew you guys had them in the south. I lived on the Big island of Hawaii for a while and they were really a problem and would charge you. I had to watch the kids who were toddlers and had 5 dogs to keep them away.

You lived on the Big island of Hawaii :cheers: so cool, never been there :coffee2:
The hogs here will run like hell if they see us, but if there is a big sow with piglets be aware and have your gun ready because they will all protect momma :glasses7:
I should have known the warm nice island had them #-o

-
Back