Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I loved it, bought 3 acres in nowhere when I was active duty on Oahu for an investment, Then left active and bulldozed and moved a house on it in a weekend. Boy the "grower" next door was pissed when he came home. All paid for, solar powered and gas appliances. Loved it there. Why did I let my wife talk me into selling it. Wish I was there now! It just sold for 480K I had about 30 into it.

Now I get the whistle! I had one here that did that every time I saw it. Took a while to hit that one. It had some serious battle scars on it after it finally got hit good.

When I sit on the hill waitin, I'll whistle for them sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

If you go ground hog hunting with a dog you better have a dog with smarts :glasses7: and try and stay away from it :coffee2: A ground hog will give a good dog one hell of a fight :glasses7:

Ah, I just take the Gunner for company. I pick the hogs off at 150-200 yds. There dead by the time he sees them. Still barks at them though.

what a big poo poo over here :???:

I fiddled with my console into late last night ....and I cant get it to line up .....then it hit me what's wrong.

The seat is too far towards the center and causing interference with the console and making the rear console bracket not line up. #-o

That is absolutely possible because I made my own seat tracks. so now I have to pull the seat and use the console as a gauge where to re-install the seat.

I am thinking that if I have to re-work the tracks extensively, then I might just build a new track set up ...except this time power seat. :coffee2:

Attachments

• 20150213_053739.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 89
Yup, you got it. Mine also finds foreign poop and roll in it.

I stopped that quick with mine just put some in its dog dish for a bit. Skunks every now and then it seems she stumbles into them at night, of course at the 0200 let out.

Good morning young lady, I bet you have a Mountain Dew going :color:

Nah ....actually I am proud that I kicked my Mt dew drinking problem a couple months ago.

I had a real problem because I got to where I was drinking a 2 litre bottle a day and just chugging the stuff and I was not feeling all that great anymore. Water only for the last 2 months and I feel a lot better. :glasses7:

Buddy (my Boxer) will role on the ground on a snakes den this time of year :coffee2: this is a good thing, I will mark that area and make sure it's a King Snake and not a Ground rattler or Cotton mouths, If it's not a King snake it get feed lead :coffee2:

Nah ....actually I am proud that I kicked my Mt dew drinking problem a couple months ago.

I had a real problem because I got to where I was drinking a 2 litre bottle a day and just chugging the stuff and I was not feeling all that great anymore. Water only for the last 2 months and I feel a lot better. :glasses7:

Wonder if I'd feel better if I quit drinkin 8-10 beers a day? Lol. Just kiddin.

Looks great Rani. Im assuming this is in your wagon.

sure is .....the coronet.

I want to stay home and re-work the tracks today but I have this valentines party event thingy I have to go to......and a busy weekend.

who needs a social life when your working on a car ....next time my friends invite and get me to commit to going somewhere, I think I am going to tell them that I moved to the moon so they can leave me alone.

-
Back