Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My plans are shot for today, just looked at the calendar and its Marilyns bday, I was wondering why my daughter was here so early! At least I can get her something while she is gone!

that will put a damper on the weekend... :banghead:

Moving slow today, I had a young gun here all day yesterday trimming tree's and cutting up tree's Creed cut down this spring for fire wood, the young gun swapped out tires on my ramchargers and washed the north side of the house.. Wish I was young again :glasses7: but happy to put a hard worker to work for a day to help feed his two children :color:

Cheers everyone :coffee2: and good morning :color:

8 bells, I'm outta here. See you guys on the flip side.

My cousin is going to have a family party on sunday.

It's about time that we get together, haven't been to a party with them for over a year since 4th of July.

Last time we saw them was at mom and grandma's funerals... Not fun... We lost both of them in the last year...

So it will be nice to get together with everyone and joke around and catch up.

Hopefully Uncle Terry will make his famous beans. He makes this 5 bean salad with a real sweet sauce and everyone loves it. He won't give out the recipie, so we give him a hard time if he doesn't make a batch for any family get togethers. He doesn't mind making them as we all scarf them down...

Last I heard my cousin (his daughter) was deployed to Afghanistan. I hope she's ok and back from there by now. I think this is her third time there...

Moving slow today, I had a young gun here all day yesterday trimming tree's and cutting up tree's Creed cut down this spring for fire wood, the young gun swapped out tires on my ramchargers and washed the north side of the house.. Wish I was young again :glasses7: :

Now that I dropped 45 lbs, I can do more things by myself and not have to rely on others. It's a good feeling to be independent as long as you can... :protest:

I like mowing my lawn, it's good exercise and I can do it the way that I like. I think my yard looks much better these last two years that I've been doing it myself vs the lawn service. :glasses7:

So does that make Mexican??? :???:

But with all the rocks, trees, sticks, and twigs on the ground here I've already bent two crankshafts on my lawnmowers this season... :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

I like my troy bilt mulcher as it cuts the grass so even, it looks like carpet when I'm done... :D

There's a spot in my back yard that stays a little soft that their big mowers would tear up when they mowed. My mower doesn't do that. :finga:

It's my "me time" when I mow and I get to think about things then... #-o

Memi, ever find the shock plates?

I posted a link to Mancini repops in his thread. They are a little more expensive, but look good and strong, better than the originals.

If he can't find someone selling an old set cheaper, he can get those...

We used them on the son's Valiant when we converted over to an 8 3/4" axle...

I can send you one, plenty of free angry Rams around here, shipped in a plain brown wrapper of course!

Get a few goats to piss off your neighbor! LOL

That's ok, because he's plenty pissed off after yesterday's court. They hit him with $1500 worth of fines. He's such a cheap skate that he probably considers that a million bucks...

To watch him embarrass himself by getting caught lying in court and his reaction to the judgement was priceless.... :D :D :D

He asked how he can appeal the decision, and the judge told him how, I'm sure he's going to try. If he does, I hope that they call me as a witness, I have many pictures to prove it. I doubt that he will win... :evil3:

He had the village crawling up my *** last year, he deserved this. :finga:

Or the Dodge Ram in the garage will do...

I actually primed the new fender yesterday, need to wet sand then shoot the base coats, hope the paint is good the primer was jelled so I had to rattle can it.

I've noticed that the leaves are already starting to fall from the trees around here this week....

Fall is coming.

Mid October the leaves turn color and look great...

Moving slow today, I had a young gun here all day yesterday trimming tree's and cutting up tree's Creed cut down this spring for fire wood, the young gun swapped out tires on my ramchargers and washed the north side of the house.. Wish I was young again :glasses7: but happy to put a hard worker to work for a day to help feed his two children :color:

Cheers everyone :coffee2: and good morning :color:

Morning, Mike! Glad you got an energetic young man helping with the upkeep of your property. It's frustrating to me when people neglect their places :banghead:

I wish every teenager could find the right person to help them discover that hard work can be fun and satisfying. For me it was a Cuban boy my age. At my first job, he really hustled, and enjoyed it, and that's when it clicked for me. It wasn't receptive to learning that from a parent.

Hey Mike, I'm curious, how did you and Treva think of the name Creed for your son?

-
Back