Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fried Ham steak, fried left over meatballs. An Egg and an Orange. YUM,YUM

Good morning Rani and Ray sir. sounds like Miss Rani had a long Friday and ggot allot dun.

yup a lot of sanding and I started taking the auto brake pedal out ....its getting serious now

Attachments

• 20150905_044600.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 74
White castle are the unhealthiest, never leave a bag in a hot car! LOL

we don't have white castle here but I have heard of it because there is a movie out called "Harold and Kumar go to white castle"

I have never watched the whole movie but everyone was asking me if I know the Indian guy ....like WTH!!!!

so no I don't know him and have never been to a white castle LOL

we don't have white castle here but I have heard of it because there is a movie out called "Harold and Kumar go to white castle"

I have never watched the whole movie but everyone was asking me if I know the Indian guy ....like WTH!!!!

They are kind of like Crystal burgers, the original slider/bellie bomber, really so bad they are good!

so I have a dilemma now ......do I put a FABO decal or a FBBO decal on my coronet.

some might say it should be a FBBO sticker since it is a B-body.....but then some might say FABO sticker since the build thread is here and I rarely go to FBBO and I don't post much there because FABO is the better place IMO.

You mean you don't know every one of like a billion Indian guys on the planet? LOL

so I have a dilemma now ......do I put a FABO decal or a FBBO decal on my coronet.

some might say it should be a FBBO sticker since it is a B-body.....but then some might say FABO sticker since the build thread is here and I rarely go to FBBO and I don't post much there because FABO is the better place IMO.

I have only been over there a couple times. Seamed strange compared to here. I would put the B site decal on and put the A site link in your B signature if its not already there.

I have my FABO stickers still in the envelope. If I ever get my back side windows swapped I will prob put on there, but not like the car is going anywhere yet.

Joey asked me to join the new for trucks only and to me it is very user unfriendly.

Morning kids! Coffee's on, haven't poured a cup yet but I'm gettin' close.

Joey asked me to join the new for trucks only and to me it is very user unfriendly.

i found the trucks only site ok and it is something I can get used to ....but I don't go that often because I just don't do trucks. I posted a question about three years ago with no reply about a 90s ford tailgate panel.

I cant say I would ever restore and truck ....It would have to be a one of one sweptline or something extraordinary to get my interest. To me the best trucks are the ones that haul car haulers.

I am sorry it is his new pickup truck forum, seems a lot of FABO guys are on it.

-
Back