Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hello Mike :cheers: I hear you two had a super time at Mopar's in the park :color:

Yep we had a good time.. It was fun to finally meet Mike. What a great guy! Hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting you one day too.

Yes, slept better and don't feel the need to take pain pills yet...hopefully if I take it easy today I won't need them at all....

Americans, we save our pain pills for later.... :D

(I forgot which comedian said that, but it's so true...) :cheers:

Yes, slept better and don't feel the need to take pain pills yet...hopefully if I take it easy today I won't need them at all....
That is good news.

Uh oh...

Where is that feller this morning?
checking his Deer blind, feeder and a camera he has out there.

Hello Mike :cheers: I hear you two had a super time at Mopar's in the park :color:

Yep we had a good time.. It was fun to finally meet Mike. What a great guy! Hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting you one day too.
One day maybe Mike :glasses7:

Nice to see Ms. Treva stop in the coffee shop..

Wow !! I missed it :banghead: She knew I was out in the woods and pulled a fast one :toothy1: Game camera works great, four doe and two small spikes :cheers:
Blind is in place for the season so they get use to it being out there, I leave the house for a couple hours and she uses her day off to jump in here :color: She should do it more often :color:

Wow !! I missed it :banghead: She knew I was out in the woods and pulled a fast one :toothy1: Game camera works great, four doe and two small spikes :cheers:
Blind is in place for the season so they get use to it being out there, I leave the house for a couple hours and she uses her day off to jump in here :color: She should do it more often :color:

Thats so nice of you to feed the blind deer and take their pictures. LOL

But you need to tell us whether you are here or not next time she asks, so we can say the right thing to keep you out of trouble.... :violent1:

Good morning Mitch :coffee2: Are we the only Moparites in for coffee this fine Saturday :cheers:

I cant even believe I am up this early after being out in the shop so late

good Morning Mr. Mitch ....whats happenin'

Morning Rani, early start?

no I wish I had an early start but I am up late ....

I spent all night out in the shop working on the wagon .....I got the driver rear door sanded and I started in on the driver side fender. Then I started taking the brake pedal out.

I am up early because of a car also, want to get the fender on the tikey truck. I am having comp issues trying to get used to the new windows 10 download, definitely different from 7.

Morning Again All !! Taking care of some other Websites. Cooking Breakfast.

Good morning Rani and Ray sir. sounds like Miss Rani had a long Friday and ggot allot dun.

I did get the K frame in the GTS yesterday. Probably install the LCA's and torsion bars today, and get on to the steering parts.

breakfast of champions .....had a few nuggets left over from last night LOL probably the most unwholesome food any human can consume.....but a guy brought them to me so, cant look a gift horse in the mouth.....right lol

Attachments

• 20150905_050913.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 61
breakfast of champions .....had a few nuggets left over from last night LOL probably the most unwholesome food any human can consume.....but a guy brought them to me so, cant look a gift horse in the mouth.....right lol

White castle are the unhealthiest, never leave a bag in a hot car! LOL

-
Back