Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@ScampMike saw your posts about plug changing. I did the Magnum with over 150K. Was a bit of a PITA, cause the intake plenum covers a few plugs. Definitely worth doing though, picked up a few mpg.
v6 or hemi?

@ScampMike saw your posts about plug changing. I did the Magnum with over 150K. Was a bit of a PITA, cause the intake plenum covers a few plugs. Definitely worth doing though, picked up a few mpg.
I plan to pull a couple of them this weekend and assess the yay vs. nay of it all... I'm sure it can't hurt, but the truck really is running fine (good God - did I just say that out loud!!? I SO know better..)

Magnum was too, or so I thought...

Damn, you blew now. Might as well just schedule a complete overhaul now. Tic Toc. :rofl:
what's REALLY F-ed up - - - I was just thinking about this crap this morning... I heard an ad about the $ you save owning your vehicle outright (no payments) and maintaining it - - I thought "huh, this old thing is doing ok by me.. ever since I put some $$ into it last year it's been just fuel and oil..." -- "not bad, not bad at all" - - now I'm getting nervous!!! :lol:

what's REALLY F-ed up - - - I was just thinking about this crap this morning... I heard an ad about the $ you save owning your vehicle outright (no payments) and maintaining it - - I thought "huh, this old thing is doing ok by me.. ever since I put some $$ into it last year it's been just fuel and oil..." -- "not bad, not bad at all" - - now I'm getting nervous!!! :lol:
you'll start hearing strange noises on the commute home..

Either pay the bank or pay the repair man. No win situation.

Getting nervous about service...

Yeh, 'fuel and oil' is wishful thinking. Gotta do SOME maintenance still. Spark plugs used to be like every other oil change, now they last many years...

-
Back