Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL one more, got some damage from shipping, this should be a fun claim looks like the topper someone wanted real bad!!!:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

DSC01749.JPG
DSC01750.JPG
DSC01751.JPG

I have seen them mounted on a nice board for a few hundred. I have no idea what to tell them how do you price it? Suck seems like the tester all works.

I have seen them mounted on a nice board for a few hundred. I have no idea what to tell them how do you price it? Suck seems like the tester all works.
Without the top and that damage, looks like parts to me. I'd be claiming most of the value of the whole thing.

The topper yes and it looks like it was just ripped off. That is the hard piece to get, prob have to find another one the other one I have coming Sat to Hershey (don't ask) is also complete and supposed to work also. Glad I had it insured.

prob the cost and a 100 for the *** pain, did hook it up to a battery, has a rotor and points built in to check out a coil, pretty crazy. has a coil on the side also!

Who was the shipper? Could go a step further. Since it was likely stolen, not 'accidental damage'

Who was the shipper? Could go a step further. Since it was likely stolen, not 'accidental damage'
Fastenall, was not sure if it was on there until I got home and looked it up. Did note it with the kid there, they are pretty good there and will get it straightened out, That's the best part on them! Cabinet was definitely beat up, needs a lot of ding removal if I do it at all.

Fastenall, was not sure if it was on there until I got home and looked it up. Did note it with the kid there, they are pretty good there and will get it straightened out, That's the best part on them! Cabinet was definitely beat up, needs a lot of ding removal if I do it at all.

Looks like some of my old dates after a night of rough sex.

Last edited:
Thursday will be meeting him at two. Interested to see what is left in that place, fathers gas station for a loooooong time.

Thursday will be meeting him at two. Interested to see what is left in that place, fathers gas station for a loooooong time.
Hmmm that sounds exciting. Hey hoppy, if that one proves to be unrepairable, I might be interested in the cabinet as is

Tell whoever took it to get it out of their man cave and give it back.... :mad:
:soapbox: Not even mine and it just pisses me off seeing it. That thing survived 50+ years in nice shape and now its screwed up. :wtf::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::mob: Just F'n rude to break people ****. :mad: No GD respect for nothin or nobody to do stuff like that. :mob: Even if he get's the top now that other piece is trashed.:BangHead: Looks like cast 'white metal' the way it broke.

Yup no way to fix it without another piece, worst thing it has 2 1/4 bolts right there.

-
Back