Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How many models/assemblies to you have to make to generate the drawings???
very few. these are mainly revisions, but we're converting them from one file type to another and that is where the time comes from, it takes a few minutes per drawing for them to process the changes, while we wait

What do you guys think of this idea? To keep rust from forming around my back window, if I drip some rust converter from a thin straw into the channel? Mask off the paint and trim before doing so.

What do you guys think of this idea? To keep rust from forming around my back window, if I drip some rust converter from a thin straw into the channel? Mask off the paint and trim before doing so.
Might work

Not that I know of, but seems likely it could be starting at least.
That's a tough thing. So you have water getting in? Rust converter has a chemical reaction with rust that supposedly inhibits it from getting worse - but I think there is more to the process than just applying the converter, so I'm not sure it'll do you any good.

The product I am looking at is Plasticoat 643.

Ooops time to run out the door...work...that thing I was going to complain about earlier haha.

Don't inhale when you have the straw in your mouth.... :eek:

Might work

is there already rust in there?

i think that you should remove the molding and clean it up as much as you can before putting the rust preventative on...

If you keep the moldings on, it will slow down the evaporation and maybe aggravate the corrosion...

If you take the molding off, you can get the rust clean off and dry everything properly and not trap moisture and rust in there...

It doesn't do much good to paint over rust that's already there... Clean as much of it off to slow it down from spreading...

-
Back