Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting old, older each day and learn more and see more, catch bigger fish, take better care of out bodies so we can go fishing more, learn the best way to tie a lure on, less is more when it comes to a tackle box that has to be carried over a fence and threw the woods, junk fish makes good fertilizer, a 7' rod will set the hook faster, beer will stay cold in the tackle box :rofl: yep !! I have a sickness :p:p

Good morning, folks!

I just had a conversation with my colleague on the virtues of getting older. It is a lot better than you'd think. Sure beats being young!

I agree! Would not like to be a young man these days. Most can't even figure out how to put their cellphones down!

And I see Chris was/is here and I want to say Good Morning to our Mopar step child.

Good morning to all the 5am coffee crew, and thank you Tike, I just did the loan, leg work and bought the extra land, I will do what I have to ta get my sons around me, Creed (my yongest) will be making the payments, to say I can afford it would be wrong, I could but I like having fun money for life, but the bank was happy to loan it to me.
I did want a shop up here for myself a few years back, but my friends all have nice shops just a mile away so ... Now I and my two sons will be busy together, beats the hell out of paying 600 a month in town for a shop that my youngest son needs for his business (Creeds Customs) chassis builder and body for dirt track racers, we have 4 tracks near by :thumbsup: and that is just a hobby for him, he is a house builder by trade and a gear head because of his up bringing :thankyou:

That is a great plan. That really shows wisdom. Is that one of your sons with Buddy?

And I see Chris was/is here and I want to say Good Morning to our Mopar step child.
yeah im still here. had to run and get coffee, yes me, the guy who doesn't drink coffee is having a cup of Dark Columbian Roast straight up

That is a great plan. That really shows wisdom. Is that one of your sons with Buddy?

That is my brothers son (my brother that passed away this April from pancreatic cancer, we call him Cuda, he is a small fellow with very small hands and I keep him near to make him feel accepted and I got him away from bad fellowship, I work him around the house as he is dissabled and has a janitor job 4 hours every morning.

Man, I could not sleep last night. Finally gave up and got out of bed about 230 this morning.

Cooking the wife some egg bacon and cheese breakfast sandwich to take to work, they start out like grilled cheese then I take it out of the skillet to put scrambled egg and bacon on it, she loves them, as do I so I better get up and make me one while she is in the shower... or should I go make her in the shower :lol:

That is my brothers son (my brother that passed away this April from pancreatic cancer, we call him Cuda, he is a small fellow with very small hands and I keep him near to make him feel accepted and I got him away from bad fellowship, I work him around the house as he is dissabled and has a janitor job 4 hours every morning.
Keep him close and remember that it is a forever thing. I have an uncle who I was close to growing up. I was the son he didn't have He did have a daughter. We spent every weekend butchering for other people. Hunting and fishing together. All at once he has a grandson (who incidentally is a real piece of work) and now I haven't heard from him in years. I will be honest it bothers me but I know a grandson is closer than a Nephew especially an old one

-
Back