Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cooking the wife some egg bacon and cheese breakfast sandwich to take to work, they start out like grilled cheese then I take it out of the skillet to put scrambled egg and bacon on it, she loves them, as do I so I better get up and make me one while she is in the shower... or should I go make her in the shower :lol:
Why not both!

That is my brothers son (my brother that passed away this April from pancreatic cancer, we call him Cuda, he is a small fellow with very small hands and I keep him near to make him feel accepted and I got him away from bad fellowship, I work him around the house as he is dissabled and has a janitor job 4 hours every morning.
You're a good man, Mike.

I believe anyone of you would do the same, Kenny (Cuda) is 4'6 and he is a hard and creative fun worker and has the funniest voice and laugh, he is now my number three son and he thinks he owns everything here on the hill, he has a 50X50 foot area I tell him to do what he wants to on , he loves camping and hunting here so :)

But I am awake and happy TT everyone!

zz.jpg

Dayum !! Look at all that cushion for push'en :thumbsup: Good morning Ben and Happy :)

Morning gents.
Its so heartwarming to read about taking someone under your wing.
One of my nephews stayed with me for a few days,and while i was at work went through my entire house and cleaned out some valueables without my knowledge. My sister recovered some and he claimed i gave the stuff to him. Dirtbag for life.

Good friend’s son, i call him my apprentice.hangs out whenever he gets a chance. Last 3 years. Good kid. Helped him fix his truck,mechanical and body work.
He loves this stuff. Now in an apprenticeship.still wants to come hang out. 5 hour drive.
I never say no,i like his company.
To think i played a part in getting him started in the mechanical field makes my day.

So what is up today? I have a dist to do for a member.
Waiting on the crew (son and his partner) to show up and get the metal on the build I have going on, pictures to fallow I bet, y'all be good, Hoppy !! don't eat no one today sir :steering::steering::steering::steering::steering::steering:

Good morning, woke up very exhilarated, dreamed I was traveling on a cross between a plane and a train, I was being a show-off and riding on the outside standing on a narrow ledge, we were over water, hard to hang on and scary, I made it to the next station but the officials there didn't mess with me, I guess they figured I would not try a stunt like that again which was true...

Good morning, woke up very exhilarated, dreamed I was traveling on a cross between a plane and a train, I was being a show-off and riding on the outside standing on a narrow ledge, we were over water, hard to hang on and scary, I made it to the next station but the officials there didn't mess with me, I guess they figured I would not try a stunt like that again which was true...
Good grief what did you eat last night? I was thinking just the other night how fortunate I am that all of my dreams are pleasant. Rarely do I have a scary dream. Never a nightmare. It's all the good living I do.

Good grief what did you eat last night? I was thinking just the other night how fortunate I am that all of my dreams are pleasant. Rarely do I have a scary dream. Never a nightmare. It's all the good living I do.

About 1/3 bag of Hershey's chocolate chunks. I have a sweet tooth. They were on sale. :lol:

Yo! Gettin a box together for @Ddaddy . Mailing the last of the Sublime lacquer to him, Put it in Fiji water bottles. It seem like it will be ok....

-
Back