Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow this just set a record. Never before have I seen all of us tell Dave we didn't care for one of his images!!! I'm truly shocked

Looks better with a decal on the side...

IMG_0230.JPG

Now that I'm warmed up doing that image, I decided to play around with the front of my '66...

IMG_0231.JPG

You got it made Dave. You can see what it looks like before you do it. I need to get into a little photoshop. Like a engine Dyno program. You can check things out before you spend the money and go through all the work to make it happen.

You got it made Dave. You can see what it looks like before you do it. I need to get into a little photoshop. Like a engine Dyno program. You can check things out before you spend the money and go through all the work to make it happen.
It a definite advantage. It gives me the ability to explore any idea and then live with it for a while before deciding if I like it.

Photoshop isn't easy, but it's worth the time to get good at it so you can reap the rewards.

Made a big pot of chicken chili today boy it's good! Pics are befote snd after cream cheeze.
20171116_164412.jpg
20171116_170254.jpg

Back in the day there was a good Body guy in town that had a 66 like yours. He painted it like a flag. The front was red and white striped and the roof and trunk was Blue with stars. All done in metal flake now that was one sharp car!

You can get older versions for free

Damn! I thought there might be a mouse in the house. (ductwork) I put out some D-Con I had left. Well the bugger ate it all. Now I can smell dead mouse. Son of a Bisket!

Damn! I thought there might be a mouse in the house. (ductwork) I put out some D-Con I had left. Well the bugger ate it all. Now I can smell dead mouse. Son of a Bisket!
My mom has that problem in her house. Somewhere there is an open spot in her duct work under her house and those bass-turds get in there and die..

Probably not a bad deal for a beginner.
I downloaded the engine dyno software for free too. You can get a 90 day trial version that does very well. I ran it using some of IQ52 builds and it was within 15 hp and ft lbs of his actual charts to the low side

I'll get some pics over the weekend of the mice poison boxes my father in law made. Has maybe 5 bucks worth of materials in them but essentially it's a small maze, mice go in and eat the poison but they can't get out cause of the maze

I downloaded the engine dyno software for free too. You can get a 90 day trial version that does very well. I ran it using some of IQ52 builds and it was within 15 hp and ft lbs of his actual charts to the low side
Already bought the paid version. Not a problem there. I don't mind owning a version of the software. I had a old version (2000) and it worked well

-
Back