Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But the hood does not go to the windshield.
A just black hood looks to me like someone was too lazy to paint it. Car graphics need to work with the entire car, not just the body part.

IMG_0238.JPG

Hey Tim, does the car still have RH and LH lugs on it? Or was it converted to all RH?

The 66 will be a challenge. Does not lend itself to this type of graphics.
I agree, and the bold color doesn't make it any easier. I think keeping the body one color and just using accents around the edges will be what works best.

IMG_0231.JPG

Might be right.
I think once all the body chrome is back on, there won't be a need to do much more. Maybe a tail stripe or some black in the rocker chrome, but I think that's probably all it can handle for contrast.

Nope. It's not gonna look any better. It's just too much contrast over too much real estate on the car.

With the twin scoop, I could do a wide stripe on each side like the Duster. But with a center scoop, it just doesn't work. Making the scoop contrast makes it look like a big nose sitting in the middle of the hood.

The black on the hood only works like this...

View attachment 1715111474
That I like!

Tried it, it still looks like a big nose on the hood.
:rofl: I ran into the same thing. I ended up with no scoop. Black hood. And black fore to aft stripe, on the lime part, not the hood. Never got to it tho....

Good morning. . Internet connection is chitty at best this morning, I show to be connected but when I click to come here it can't load up.. so the phone will have to do I guess. .

Good morning Dizzy (now I like that, distributer rebuilding member) busy day ahead of you ?

Actually yes going to help a member from FBBO and fix his distributor machine and show him how to use it. Should be fun.

-
Back