Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'd eat that!
Tikini santa man.jpg

EWWWEEEEE!

Some NICE iron there. I may be interested if he looking at fair prices. Not Barrett Jackson.

Let me know... He has many cars and realizes that he's in too deep and can't finish them before he dies... He says that he's trying to help the family reduce the amount of stuff to sell at the estate sale after he dies...

I just got a quick nickle tour as he had family coming for turkey and I was on my way to the inlaws for turkey myself...

I can give you his number if you want to see what he's got... He seems to have many 300's and 392 Hemis around... 1955 C-300, two 300 C's one nice body with no guts and one rotted with guts that can be made into one car... He also has a 300 D and a few 300-F's and a few sets of long-ram manifolds...

Let me know... He has many cars and realizes that he's in too deep and can't finish them before he dies... He says that he's trying to help the family reduce the amount of stuff to sell at the estate sale after he dies...

I just got a quick nickle tour as he had family coming for turkey and I was on my way to the inlaws for turkey myself...

I can give you his number if you want to see what he's got... He seems to have many 300's and 392 Hemis around... 1955 C-300, two 300 C's one nice body with no guts and one rotted with guts that can be made into one car... He also has a 300 D and a few 300-F's and a few sets of long-ram manifolds...
Man I really want a set of long rams. I'd be highly interested if I had the dough lol

Man I've noticed one thing negative bout this desktop dyno software. It heavily favors higher compression more than head flow.

Good morning Mopar friends I have good and bad news. The good news is I finally got around to searching for a decent transmission shop that would rebuild my torque converter for my Dart. (66 270 w/SL6 $ A904) for a good price. If anyone is around the Boise are the shop name is ultimate transmission. That and replacing the transmission lines with braided lines is all I have to make it drive again. Now the bad news. My grandpa passed last night after several years of complications with strokes and heart attakes. GOD BLESS YOU GRANDPA AND RIP you were and will continue to be my hero. Gives me the motivation and desire to complete the Dart. My ultimate goal was to complete it before he went. But after loosing my job I wasn’t able to fund the project. I’m back to work now so I’m goin to get it finished. I had the registration and insurance put on it a couple of weeks ago. Have a good day everyone and thank you for reading my post.

Good morning Mopar friends I have good and bad news. The good news is I finally got around to searching for a decent transmission shop that would rebuild my torque converter for my Dart. (66 270 w/SL6 $ A904) for a good price. If anyone is around the Boise are the shop name is ultimate transmission. That and replacing the transmission lines with braided lines is all I have to make it drive again. Now the bad news. My grandpa passed last night after several years of complications with strokes and heart attakes. GOD BLESS YOU GRANDPA AND RIP you were and will continue to be my hero. Gives me the motivation and desire to complete the Dart. My ultimate goal was to complete it before he went. But after loosing my job I wasn’t able to fund the project. I’m back to work now so I’m goin to get it finished. I had the registration and insurance put on it a couple of weeks ago. Have a good day everyone and thank you for reading my post.
Sorry for your loss. You were fortunate to have him in your life.
I only knew 1 grandparent in my youth.

Good luck with your car hope it works out for you.

Sorry for your loss. You were fortunate to have him in your life.
I only knew 1 grandparent in my youth.

Good luck with your car hope it works out for you.

I am determined to complete it since he is the one I inherited it from. I was hoping it would have been done before this day came.

Very sorry to hear about your Grandpa, obviously he was a great man and it is great loss. It is a privilege to read your post and to know what you are doing with your Dart. Welcome to the coffee shop, there is a lot of knowledge and camaraderie here, it is an odd motley group but a good group and a very understanding group, God bless your Grandpa, we all had heroes like him if we were lucky enough.

Man I've noticed one thing negative bout this desktop dyno software. It heavily favors higher compression more than head flow.
Kindof makes sense. Headflow helps at higher rpm, but could even hurt at lower and mid rpm depending on the cam and exhaust.
Compression helps everywhere, assuming the fuel can support it.

My friend still has (I think) his DOS based Desktop dyno. In some ways its better than the newer programs like dynomation

Kindof makes sense. Headflow helps at higher rpm, but could even hurt at lower and mid rpm depending on the cam and exhaust.
Compression helps everywhere, assuming the fuel can support it.

My friend still has (I think) his DOS based Desktop dyno. In some ways its better than the newer programs like dynomation

Yeah. Makes sense I suppose

So sorry to hear. My wife just lost hers this week. Prayers my friend

Getting back to civilization... At a rest stop on the turnpike now. @halifaxhops ever hear of Johnny's auto salvage in Newville? Just saw it from the TP. Didn't see any particulars, but looked like some older stuff

condolences on grandpa...

Good for you for being so determined to get it finished... :thumbsup:

Anyone know where I can find a couple door jamb caps the kind you just drop over the rusted one's and weld on. I tried rock auto no luck. I need both sides for a 2001 f150 XLT 4x4.
I know . Yes I bought another vehicle.
Only paid $700.00 for it.
The rusted floor jambs are the only issue with it.

-
Back