Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Plain cheese?
Yep. My daughter likes it that way so the extras go into the freezer for her after school snacks.

We get a 2 for 1 special at Sbarro Pizza every couple of weeks and tonight was the night that they were over there. I add some stuff to mine when I heat it up for me.

Yep. My daughter likes it that way so the extras go into the freezer for her after school snacks.

We get a 2 for 1 special at Sbarro Pizza every couple of weeks and tonight was the night that they were over there. I add some stuff to mine when I heat it up for me.
I can't do it. For some reason i just don't like it

Might be close but I think it will work....
I know it wouldn’t work on mine. The one side has only a 1/4 clearance with the 245 width, the other side would be OK.

You might have to shave off some of the inner fender lip if it’s too close. You don’t want to cut down a tire in a hard turn when the sidewalk flexes.

The wheel well lips rolled on that?
The driver side has at least 1/2 inch The other side 1/4 inch. Had to grind down the lip on the passenger side to get that. Might be a issue....I can return them as long as I dont mount them...

I know it wouldn’t work on mine. The one side has only a 1/4 clearance with the 245 width, the other side would be OK.

You might have to shave off some of the inner fender lip if it’s too close. You don’t want to cut down a tire in a hard turn when the sidewalk flexes.
Funny thing, a 225 50 R17 is almost the same width on a 8 inch width wheel, that a 245 50 R17 is on a 7 inch wide wheel....

Funny thing, a 225 30 R17 is almost the same width on a 8 inch width wheel, that a 245 50 R17 is on a 7 inch wide wheel....
Tread width and section width are two different things. Tread width remains constant but section width varies with rim width when mounted.

When tires are sized the width stated is section width, not tread width. A 215/60 has a much wider tread width than a 215/70 tire....by over an inch.

So I'm watching American Pie for the first time... kind of funny kind of dumb

Just finished another 300 game challenge of Scrabble against the computer. I beat it 277 to 23, 91.7% win rate.

I will probably just play one or two games each day now along with the crossword puzzles to stay sharp. Will add in the speed jigsaw puzzle to keep it interesting and keep the spacial relations excercises in the mix.

Just finished another 300 game challenge of Scrabble against the computer. I beat it 277 to 23, 91.7% win rate.

I will probably just play one or two games each day now along with the crossword puzzles to stay sharp. Will add in the speed jigsaw puzzle to keep it interesting and keep the spacial relations excercises in the mix.
You would kick my *** at Scrabble for sure...You probably know all those Q words with no U in it! Scrabble Words with Q and no U

Well I'm out for the night, maybe the weekend. Have a LOT to do this weekend

Later Gator!
tenor.gif

Not me, it’s going to be a wet dreary weekend and my only goal is get my ankle to heal.

My knee is much better, but the damned ankle kept me up all night. I didn’t sleep for more that 30 mins at a time before the pain woke me up and then it took an hour to fall asleep again...rinse and repeat all night.

Four days of that routine has left me exhausted. It was bad enough today that I didn’t even go into work, just worked from home with an ice pack on my ankle.

Not me, it’s going to be a wet dreary weekend and my only goal is get my ankle to heal.

My knee is much better, but the damned ankle kept me up all night. I didn’t sleep for more that 30 mins at a time before the pain woke me up and then it took an hour to fall asleep again...rinse and repeat all night.

Four days of that routine has left me exhausted. It was bad enough today that I didn’t even go into work, just worked from home with an ice pack on my ankle.
Bummer...

I've got 300 question final by Sunday, tearing apart the hemi tomorrow and then tomorrow night, hopefully putting the clutch in my jeep.

Too many mornings of 4-4:30
Wake up calls by the dog.
Cutting back on her water in the evenings, will see what happens.

-
Back