Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, let’s start with something like this...

9B2D033F-17C6-44B7-A5CB-6A4DED86BA47.jpeg

So I am five days out of knee replacement surgery and into the rehab process now. Indicators are good, the surgery went well and I will have my second PT treatment session tomorrow. I am already out of the "knee pain" from the arthritis causing the complaint and just now recovering from the trauma of the surgery. The pharmaceutical grade drugs help because well you know-----------------------------they are
pharmaceutical and all------------------:) First surgical follow-up 3/13 and we will go from there. Threw the walker out a couple days ago, it was just getting in the way and walked around the block with no help and no cane or walker---------------------------------------:lol:

So I am five days out of knee replacement surgery and into the rehab process now. Indicators are good, the surgery went well and I will have my second PT treatment session tomorrow. I am already out of the "knee pain" from the arthritis causing the complaint and just now recovering from the trauma of the surgery. The pharmaceutical grade drugs help because well you know-----------------------------they are
pharmaceutical and all------------------:) First surgical follow-up 3/13 and we will go from there. Threw the walker out a couple days ago, it was just getting in the way and walked around the block with no help and no cane or walker---------------------------------------:lol:
Keep at it. Don't skimp on the physical therapy it sucks now but it helps a ton!

Buddy’s cousin had one done,he recovered pretty quick.

My grandmother had both knees replaced at age 81. She was up and walking the next day and recovered quickly. The surgery is amazing.

-
Back