Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup a forward look 8 cyl cap have a six never saw a 8 before, that's at least a $50 cap if it is in good shape. Just wanted the distributor did not even notice it.
I believe I sent you the /6 one :)

Then I have two I have a nos set I was selling last year had a 150 offer I know I could get more for it in the box.

That's cool - never seen that arrow mark before.
How come the single point? I've seen that listed for in the books, same engine package avail with either dual point or single.
It is the single point and the e advance for a 71. Ask Mitch how they sell!

Hey any one know where I can buy zinc sulfate powder locally? Want it for plating need to make a gallon of the stew.

Did I send you this picture ?
Swapped in an old Bluestreak rotor that wasn't too worn.

vertex-Cap-rotor-6-03-11-2018 22-17.JPG

That listing was all screwed up it had the distrib as a 62, obviously the guy had no idea what he had. Seen the same cores up to 100

and actually Menards used to sell it to treat cedar sided houses and roofs...

I picked up a nos lot of 303 rotors and tell you what they are made cheap. and I have 50 of the dam things prob put them up for a few bucks each at Carlisle.

I picked up a nos lot of 303 rotors and tell you what they are made cheap. and I have 50 of the dam things prob put them up for a few bucks each at Carlisle.
The only mopar rotors I've seen that look really nice are the ones for Prestolite type caps. Weird.

Hell whats going on with the dam rotors now? Keith's was blown right through.

I can't complain too much.
13,000 miles some of it pretty hard usage in the mountains and on track.
MSD 6T, so plenty of potential voltage and current
Caps not too bad but replacing too,.,
Got to get smeone to make these again..

vertex-Cap-rotor-3-03-11-2018 22-17.JPG

-
Back