Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here they are. I Think the small one is the finished product, does the same thins as the large prototype...And the slide rule...

20180313_071408.jpg

20180313_071411.jpg

20180313_071413.jpg

20180313_071424.jpg

mORNING GOT WAY MORE SNOW HERE THAN PREDICTED AROUND 4"
About the same here. Shoveled off the deck. Hardly anything on the driveway though. Mostly melted as it hit - maybe an inch accumulated and that's near melted already.
Good Morning

yeah, never seen that, I have used the sighting telescope before.
It has moving parts, one setting for wind speed and one for direction, and others I assume distance.....And other variables...It presumably gives you the azimuth...

Of course the notes are in German, I cannot read.....:BangHead:
I can read a little. Took it a couple years in school, but have not used it much since. Need help usually to get through full sentences. Was enough to help me with some of the old family headstones doing my genealogy. Ever try an online translator? Mitch should be able to read it...He lived in Austria.

I can read a little. Took it a couple years in school, but have not used it much since. Need help usually to get through full sentences. Was enough to help me with some of the old family headstones doing my genealogy. Ever try an online translator? Mitch should be able to read it...He lived in Austria.
Mom, my mother in law, can read them, of course, she is Austrian. But she refuses to open the pain of losing her father all over again...Who can blame her...

Mom, my mother in law, can read them, of course, she is Austrian. But she refuses to open the pain of losing her father all over again...Who can blame her...
Mom is 84 and very lucid! She still pulls weeds outside, LOTS of weeds!!! She is great...

Mom is 84 and very lucid! She still pulls weeds outside, LOTS of weeds!!! She is great...
My mom too. Makes her weekly drive up to the liquor store to stock up. And the post office and grocery store. Gave up the gardening,but cant stand weeds in her driveway.

Plowing done more like moving slush so I am out of UBERING, picked up new screws for the points and condensers, Keefer gave me a case of beer the other day and the shop is warm and a order for a curved distributor so far today life is good.

-
Back