Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Impala SS
Not as fast as a 300,but still seem like a fun car to drive.
Couple more jobs done.
Car is in,waiting for to pluck an engine...
Chevy cruze.
Seems like not so good of a car.
Buddy has a diesel,loves it.

I have an Impala SS... 3.8 L supercharged.... It is fun to drive... :D :steering:

DSC06494 B.JPG

DSC06496 B.JPG

Well, that was a delightful commute home.

I95 is shut down in both directions due to a propane tanker crash that spilled 11,000 gals of LP all over the highway and I476 is shut down in both directions due to 2 jack-knifed tractor trailers headed north bound plus a 3 car pileup head south bound. It’s complete grid lock out there everywhere with all the commuter traffic shunted to the secondary roads.

At one point, it took me an hour and a half just to go 4 miles.

Score! Black Velvet Reserve was on sale for $11 a bottle. I'll pour you one @Ddaddy. Sounds like you could use one.

So,kid had car towed home. It overheated. Water pump or t-stat. I hope. I need this like a hole in the head. Is what it is, fix it and move on. Worst part is i will have to return it to winnipeg.
I dislike going to the city. Drive 2 cars in or truck/trailer.

Last edited:
Well, that was a delightful commute home.

I95 is shut down in both directions due to a propane tanker crash that spilled 11,000 gals of LP all over the highway and I476 is shut down in both directions due to 2 jack-knifed tractor trailers headed north bound plus a 3 car pileup head south bound. It’s complete grid lock out there everywhere with all the commuter traffic shunted to the secondary roads.

At one point, it took me an hour and a half just to go 4 miles.
I was thinking of you when I heard the traffic report on the radio. Figured you might have some option to go west first and then south.

Spent a few hours night before last chipping tar off of the underside of the fenders on my sister's Marlin.
You mean like undercoating tar that's now falling off?

I got lucky this Barracuda. Arizona car and only had undercoating on the inner fenders. Much of it is still there. I do remove anything that's loose.

Drove the Dart to work this morning. She is a cold natured beast!! And hello everyone!!
Start it up this weekend cold with the air cleaner off. Make sure the choke "sets" and comes off like it should. Or do you mean it needs a new thermostat. (slow to warm up?)

Awsome.
One of my classmates in college had bright orange Gremlin X. Commuter school. It was actually one of the nicer cars amongst what most of us drove to school.
There's a guy on a Mopar Facebook site I frequent that is putting a late model Hemi in one.

I was thinking of you when I heard the traffic report on the radio. Figured you might have some option to go west first and then south.
Since I figured folks would avoid 476, I took a chance and went south on it as far as I could before heading west. It moved quickly...but then I was in the mess of the gridlock on the secondary roads.

I didn’t make out too bad compared to some of my coworkers. I just got a text from one that is getting home now, 4 hours after leaving work. She tried going west first.

-
Back