Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope, still here. How are you guys this morning. I need to get in the shower soon. Don't want to be late to church.

I'm great Mike, made my list of things not to forget for MOPARS in the Park. Hope I didn't forget anything...haha

I was sleeping. Don't want to get too far off my 2nd shift schedule...
I worked them all loved 2nd shift 3-11. I worked nights for years and hated it. I'm out, gone to the gym.

The milton works on the same principle,its small.
I just need to test the draw on the solenoid. Blowing his 40 amp ign fuse. I was hoping for the whole truck, he pulled starter instead. Makes me happy, they are heavy and difficult to get out.

Guess i’m calling in a favour from the parts guy. That is if he has a starter. I can check store stock from my desk....i never ask them to open the store,but he always said if i need anything to call.

I tell you what all the new electrical parts are crap they even skimp on coatings.

There's a local place here that rebuilds starters and alternators... They make their own windings in house...

Morning....already been to the other coffee shop. Spent well over an hour talking to one of the guys about his recent purchase a 1969 Barracuda convertible. Its basically all done. He was always a Ford guy, came across this car by accident and bought it.

Off to the gym, got to keep up with Ray.:) Ray loved the pic of the old house.
My old GF's family was from Ark City. I made a few trips down there years ago.
That house was actually the town's community center till my son bought it..
They only other family to live in it was the banker that built it and his son who gifted it to the town.
I believe there name was Denton or Dentin.they were connected to the Mellons of Mellon bank. The son was the youngest ever bank examiner appointed.by the Mellons of course. LOL

Good morning. It was a long night at the dirt oval track. It was just before midnight when we got out of there. Good thing the folks I usually visit after racing in the pits were not on the schedule. Sure tore up a bunch of winged sprinters. Track was hooked up and fast fast fast :thumbsup:. Got to catch up on the off season local racing happenings. Certainly was an ambitious opening night schedule, 8 classes they ran. Oh, the beer was cold too :lol:. Go Karts at the track today, may have to go watch, after coffee.

-
Back