Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep @memike , get out of fabo and back in. It fixed mine. My computer wasn't shut down last night so FABO was on when I opened my laptop this morning.

Morning all. Just woke up to a call from my brother who's stationed in South Korea.... you all need to turn on the news, big time historic moment.
What's up with Kim? Someone gave him a nice pill? Can't trust him though.

Ever read Shogun? Many cultures recognize that formal niceties help keep things somewhat under control. I have a neighbor who hasn't been able to get along with the people next to her. When things were going OK - I couldn't get her to just try to be civil; say hello, ask how the dau. is doing, stuff like that to thaw the general situation. It would have gone a long way..but no...

Nope that doesn't work either. I tried to click out of the error message box and Google Chrome "stopped working".
Latest Firefox here. Win7 - although w/o the last two 'updates' since both apparently need patching. So I'm waiting until they get that sorted out.

Heavy rain rolling through. No yard work today. Should be nice for the early half of tomorrow. Fine by me cause I work my regular shift in the evening. Working out good so far for the grass seed I put down earlier this week. didn't need to water at all, maybe by Wed-Thurs when temps hit the 80s on one bigger spot where I downsized the flower bed on side of house. Looking like a 'drive the Duster to work' day sometime next week...

-
Back