Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening Gentlemen. and ladies if they are here too. Speaking of gals, where has Rainy been lately? @Rainy Day Auto where are you? @straightlinespeed , you would be proud of me. I am under the influence of craft beer. A dandy wheat I brought back from St. Louis. Bad thing is I am out and need to drink Coors Light. (sorry Dave, wish I had a Gold) and my 12 gallons of homemade is not ready yet. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rani stopped in a few days ago...

Just a quick hello and gone... :steering:

Break is over. Gonna go run the tiller in the garden a little more before I gotta get ready for work.

3 days?!
IF mine ever went, she would be ready to leave in under an hour for sure.
Oh believe me, she bitched the whole time, but she rode with ME. "So, that's when the fighting began.."

I’ve been keeping this quietly bottled up for a while, but today I got the rest of the information that is making it boil over into anger.

My company, as part of a licensing deal, agreed to certain timelines and for those...they were to receive milestones worth $8 million. As part of the profit sharing agreement, those milestones would be worth about $120k to me as a bonus.

Well, the senior management decided to get clever for the partner and tried to do something they thought would mean more money...but they made a decision based on their lack of knowledge of how FDA works. Because they didn’t bother consulting me (I have 30 years experience with FDA) they made a choice to go ahead with a stupid plan that has blown up in their face.

They missed the first milestone date and it cost $5 million of the expected payments. In 3 days they will miss the next one...and it will cost the remaining $3 million in payments.

Just like that, the amateur leaders that think they are the smartest people in the room, failed to consult their own experts...and it cost me $120k.

Dumbasses. They all deserve to be fired.

That sucks...

This seems appropriate:

Einstein.jpg

Oh believe me, she bitched the whole time, but she rode with ME. "So, that's when the fighting began.."
My Wife went with me to Carlisle with me ONE time, bout 20 yrs ago...That was all it took...Hahaha...Now I'm a FREE Man in Carlisle...

-
Back