Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

One barrel of bourbon on the ground, one barrel of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, one barrel of bourbon on the ground....

Two barrels of bourbon on the ground, two barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, two barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Three barrels of bourbon on the ground, three barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, three barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Four barrels of bourbon on the ground, four barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, four barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Five barrels of bourbon on the ground, five barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, five barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Six barrels of bourbon on the ground, Six barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, six barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Seven barrels of bourbon on the ground, seven barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, seven barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Eight barrels of bourbon on the ground, eight barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, eight barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Nine barrels of bourbon on the ground, nine barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, nine barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Ten barrels of bourbon on the ground, ten barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, ten barrels of bourbon on the ground....

......... :popcorn: :D :popcorn:

One barrel of bourbon on the ground, one barrel of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, one barrel of bourbon on the ground....

Two barrels of bourbon on the ground, two barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, two barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Three barrels of bourbon on the ground, three barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, three barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Four barrels of bourbon on the ground, four barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, four barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Five barrels of bourbon on the ground, five barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, five barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Six barrels of bourbon on the ground, Six barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, six barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Seven barrels of bourbon on the ground, seven barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, seven barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Eight barrels of bourbon on the ground, eight barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, eight barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Nine barrels of bourbon on the ground, nine barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, nine barrels of bourbon on the ground....

Ten barrels of bourbon on the ground, ten barrels of bourbon.... Take one down, pass it around, ten barrels of bourbon on the ground....

......... :popcorn: :D :popcorn:

Watch the video of the distillery.... It doesn't look like many of the barrels broke/leaked....

That is still drinkable.... Probably not fully aged, so they should sell it at a discount because it is not fully aged....

There may be a sale on some premature bourbon soon.... :thumbsup:

Thousands of Bourbon Barrels Come Crashing Down in Kentucky

I better I better get going before I start looking through the first five pages here and I'll be here all morning. see you guys
Lots of fun so far. Drinks at every stop.

20180623_104436.jpg

20180623_112423.jpg

20180623_123657.jpg

20180623_103459.jpg

Morning all, just took a load of aluminum scrap to the scrap yard. Siding off an old storage building I Demo'd. 520 lbs. No kidding! 240.00 dollars. Three day wait for money, BIG aluminum theft issue here....
Really? It's nearly a dollar per lb here

Stopped for beer on my way home for work. Young guy was taking a pic of something on shelf. I didn't catch the name, but it was around $115 a case. He looks at me and says "For that much it better suck my d___." He got his Bud Light and headed out. LOL

Last edited:
Stopped for beer on my way home for work. Young guy was taking a pic of something on shelf. I didn't catch the name, but it was around $115 a case. He looks at me and says "For that much it better suck my d___. He got his Bud Light and headed out. LOL
find out what brand it was. I got $115!

Spent 2 hours cleaning the outside of my 65. Scrubbed it with Spray 9 and a brush. Lol. Had not seen wash, since I've had it. And probably a long time before that. Just look at that Patina !!!!
0623181655_HDR.jpg
0623181655.jpg
0623181656.jpg
0623181656c.jpg

the way the tops of the fenders extend out like a 50s car is just sweet.

That car is sexy
How you see it, is how I got it. Originally /6... 3 on the tree. Now 440 / 727... Still has the clutch pedal in it..Guess what Im gonna do ?? Need front floors, and interior is trashed. I want to make an A990 clone out of it. I already have the A100 bucket seats.. But it runs and I can move it around, has a similence of brakes, haven't look at em yet. Been sitting here for a year now. Just decided to pull it out and start on it.

1965 anything mopar is going to be an expensive swap because so many one year only parts.

I am glad my polara is a 66 and not 65 because 65 is so unique, but 66 shares so many parts with a few years up.

How you see it, is how I got it. Originally /6... 3 on the tree. Now 440 / 727... Still has the clutch pedal in it..Guess what Im gonna do ?? Need front floors, and interior is trashed. I want to make an A990 clone out of it. I already have the A100 bucket seats.. But it runs and I can move it around, has a similence of brakes, haven't look at em yet. Been sitting here for a year now. Just decided to pull it out and start on it.
Are you going to keep it that color?

-
Back