Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you know that a 67 to 9 barracuda windshield is the same as a 67-76 four door valiant or dart.

I put one in a 67 barracuda one time out of a 74 dart more door

Ok, someone get to the Port side and take care of wail watch please

00018.jpg

Only from experience.

When I used to be a poor mopar mom, I had to work with what I had. I couldn't just hop on fleabay for everything and anything
Same here, I was bad about reto fitting to get on the road back in the day

I used to be scared of e bay now Tempest is my nightmare! Actually got a smoking deal yesterday off it on two sun machines.

I got my 67 recall wheel yesterday. Chrome had some rust on it. To remove it I use aluminum foil and water.

Easiest thing I've ever seen to do that with. Its like wet sanding only with foil.

Good morning Z Man, going to be a hot one again today, 93 yesterday, same today

I've never pulled a steering wheel, the wheel I just got came off a parts car. I asked the guy for all the hardware when he pulled it. All I got was a nut and washer. I guess everything else sits where it connects??

Good morning Z Man, going to be a hot one again today, 93 yesterday, same today
Hot here to today memike. Warm the last couple days but the dewpoint was low so it didn't feel too bad. 99 today and tomorrow, then it cools off for a few. What we really need is rain!! I'd like some of that Hoppy PA rain for a week or so.

I've never pulled a steering wheel the wheel I just got came off a parts car. I asked the guy for all the hardware when he pulled it. All I got was a nut and washer. I guess everything else sits where it connects??
Easy peazy, you can do it Z

That's all that is on top of the wheel. Hopefully it is the same horn ring for it underneath.

Hot here to today memike. Warm the last couple days but the dewpoint was low so it didn't feel too bad. 99 today and tomorrow, then it cools off for a few. What we really need is rain!! I'd like some of that Hoppy PA rain for a week or so.
Same here, we need some rain, our creeks are drying up , I would bet we are about to go into a burn ban soon.

Nasty storm rolled through again.
I feel bad for the campers down the road. They are musicians that are performing at the fire and water festival here in town.
Think i may offer up my place next year. They could use the pole barn as a camping shelter.
Will be looking into it.

Same here, we need some rain, our creeks are drying up , I would bet we are about to go into a burn ban soon.
Won't be surprise if we do to. That's why when it was a little cooler last week I spent a day burning my two piles. Nice to see it gone.

-
Back