Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to drop the tank on the dart, has a full tank of bad gas, dam me forgot to put stable in. Might be time for a new tank anyhow this one is the original! I will put a drain bung in it if I go new!

Then you will need TP for your bung hole... :D

One thing I don't like about the new power plants is the lack of cam sound. The 800 horse Demon idles like a 318 in your grandma's Valiant. I would have to cam it for sure. Like this:

sounds like either straight pipe or borla for the exhaust too

One thing I don't like about the new power plants is the lack of cam sound. The 800 horse Demon idles like a 318 in your grandma's Valiant. I would have to cam it for sure. Like this:

thats an 800 dollar cam shaft!!

So I have broken down and am getting AC in my house. Never thought it would get hot enough near the coast to need that, BUT every year it is getting hotter, for more days, Yea, Global climate change is just a Hoax, Fake news!!!:realcrazy::BangHead:

Considering this myself on this part of the coast. Our summer isn't even here yet, it's another month away.

what does that mean?

I have never been to Vegas

They say, "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".... :D :D

They also have houses of prostitution.... But if you go to a house of prostitution, you may catch something that you can't get rid of.... :eek: If you do, you don't tell anybody.... :(

They say, "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".... :D :D

They also have houses of prostitution.... But if you go to a house of prostitution, you may catch something that you can't get rid of.... :eek: If you do, you don't tell anybody.... :(
there's enough drunk chicks in vegas where you dont need to visit a brothel.

that thing is so freakin ill legal in California its not even funny....
yeah? so? straws are illegal in California. Hell, using water is illegal in CA. Might be easier to say what is legal in CA...

yeah? so? straws are illegal in California. Hell, using water is illegal in CA. Might be easier to say what is legal in CA...
So my ***. You HAVE to get your car smog checked every two years here, no smog no registration. No way that will pass the sniffer, or visual. Let alone with a "custom tune"

there's enough drunk chicks in vegas where you dont need to visit a brothel.

threesome.jpg

-
Back