Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Even E body guys are doing the modern engine swaps!!!!
it was bound to happen just as the GM 350 is obsolete now because you can get a more potent LS engine for so cheap these days.

I am still old school and even if I am slower, I still like my original boat anchors

it was bound to happen just as the GM 350 is obsolete now because you can get a more potent LS engine for so cheap these days.

I am still old school and even if I am slower, I still like my original boat anchors
nothing quite sounds like a big block though.

nothing quite sounds like a big block though.
even though I am slightly tempted to go back to a slant six with the new belvedere.

It still has the slant K frame and a guy FBBO has the mounts from a 66 belvedere more door parts car.

with my Clifford 4 BBL. and headers …..I have all the Clifford stuff available now that I bought the original Hyper Pak stuff for the valiant wagon

even though I am slightly tempted to go back to a slant six with the new belvedere.

It still has the slant K frame and a guy FBBO has the mounts from a 66 belvedere more door parts car.

with my Clifford 4 BBL. and headers …..I have all the Clifford stuff available now that I bought the original Hyper Pak stuff for the valiant wagon
that'd be neat. Could always slap 6 lbs of boost to it too.

yeah ive noticed that. lets face the obvious, modern machining and designs are making some unprecedented horse power levels while maintaining decent drivability. its just $$$ to do it from what I'm finding.
Too bad nobody has a plug and play/stand alone computer to make it all work easily. A 5.7 with a carb will get you 400 horse and as much torque. A A500 o/d or a 833 would be happy behind it.

Too bad nobody has a plug and play/stand alone computer to make it all work easily. A 5.7 with a carb will get you 400 horse and as much torque. A A500 o/d or a 833 would be happy behind it.
there is actually but it is $$$

There is a FABO member that runs a 8 second slant six car....No kidding....

1600.00 for a install kit? That is just bull poop!!!!
FYI: just added up a carb conversion price: Using the cheapest intake I could find.

Intake: 400
Carb: 450
MSD Hemi ignition controller: 525
Wiring Harness for above ignition controller: 227
Plug Wires for above controller(factory not compatible): 100
MDS block off kit (replaces the electronic controlled lifters): 152.

Total: $1852

I did, and they were painted my interior color. Came from a town in NY, just a few miles from where my car came from.
The interior color (B7) is one not used very often so I was surprised when I found them. Just need cleaned up and painted.
My 70 Cuda is B7 Jamaica Blue, with B5 Blue interior.....:thumbsup:

I can officially say the belvedere is my car, just paid it off and he marked it sold.

I need to have some cake and ice cream now and have a one person ice cream party

I have a 71 dart in the same color combo

That is a lot of blue
I like a lot of blue!
2015-07-06 001 007.jpg
021 (5).jpg

One thing I don't like about the new power plants is the lack of cam sound. The 800 horse Demon idles like a 318 in your grandma's Valiant. I would have to cam it for sure. Like this:

-
Back