Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
interesting any one ever hear of this before? On FBBO

Timing set one year ago, no ping. Just started pining the other day. Bad gas or accidentally put in 87/89 instead of premium....just a guess. Try pouring a gallon or two xylene or toluene in the tank. Use a funnel and watch your paint. Those paint thinners are 105/110 octane....and use one of those two, not just "any" paint thinner. If the ping goes way, then you've probably got low octane gas your last fill up.
Nope but interesting. Last time I bought one of those was 10 bucks a quart, octane booster is like 4...

I uses xylene all the time for the hammer paint get it for 45 for 5 gallons. Not that I will use it in the car just never heard of it before. There is a bunch of info on google about it. I have had great results with Maddative I believe it is called.

0084678100104_A?wid=1500&hei=1500&qlt=80&op_sharpen=1.jpg

I uses xylene all the time for the hammer paint get it for 45 for 5 gallons. Not that I will use it in the car just never heard of it before. There is a bunch of info on google about it. I have had great results with Maddative I believe it is called.
Nice! That's better than 10/qt. I'm curious if our residence chemistry expert has ever heard of it before. I know I've never heard of that into the tank of car. I mean there's a lot of guys with older diesels pouring two cycle oil into their tanks to increase the lubrication properties of the newer ULSD fuels we have now. The older mechanical diesels and some of the early electronic pumps that use the fuel to lube and cool the pumps don't do well with the ULSD

I have to drop the tank on the dart, has a full tank of bad gas, dam me forgot to put stable in. Might be time for a new tank anyhow this one is the original! I will put a drain bung in it if I go new!

I just put 5 gal 100 octane racing fuel in with each fill ups with both my big blocks cars. Old engine guy recommended it.

Hard to get around here the airport actually wont sell 100 octane gas to drive ins any more.

We have a couple places, service stations selling 100 and 110. Not cheap $7.50 a gallon.

Nothing in this area that I am aware of. My comp is around 10.5 so it is bearable with booster and 93. There is a place in the burg that sells non ethanol 87 for 5 a gallon though!

There are a couple of sprint racers around I have to ask them. I think they buy drums though, always see them outside their shops.

Hard to get around here the airport actually wont sell 100 octane gas to drive ins any more.

Nothing in this area that I am aware of. My comp is around 10.5 so it is bearable with booster and 93. There is a place in the burg that sells non ethanol 87 for 5 a gallon though!

Find your local dirt track. They may not sell it but I bet you they know who will. The circle K by ours even sells good old turbo blue leaded. They won't let you put it in a vehicle tank but you can fill gas cans and transfer tanks. Even barrels.

Bad news, it's nearly 9 bucks a gallon

I slept way WAY to many hours last night, going to take forever to wake up.....

My audio is dead...is this one for sale, or just someone showing their car??

I don't know I didn't listen either.

The car in the video is EXACTLY how I want to set up mine. The same in every way except I will probably do a 383 and of course a 4 speed ( you guys know me )

I already have a 4 speed for it too :) :) :)

-
Back