Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
"Is there any other class I can race? 3rd. gear! What's that pay?" Classic!

Just sold my old front bumper and a rear bumper filler set. Had the bumper listed on CL for about a week. Somebody else trading up to something nicer than what they had. He mainly wanted the bumperettes. :thumbsup:

Just sold my old front bumper and a rear bumper filler set. Had the bumper listed on CL for about a week. Somebody else trading up to something nicer than what they had. He mainly wanted the bumperettes. :thumbsup:
nice!

So....We can cut up what you got for them, To cover shipping??:poke::poke::lol:

Just great.
Morning appt shows up late, now no parts for it until tomorrow.
Tomorrow is full and friday is booked as well. Now they want another one fixed. This week.have to go hook up a pontoon trailer and pick boat up at boat launch. Plus haul passengers. Pain in the ***.

Im doing some work on one car or another this weekend.some of my stuff needs to get done.

Well that was a non-eventfull oil change on the wife's Buick. 5# air in the Lf tire and some washer fluid as well as a fresh filter and 5 quarts of Valvoline 10/30. Not bad for 90,000 miles. It needs a tune and brakes though. All originals. I was going to change plugs one day and figured I was going to destroy the plug wires getting them off. I think I'll just buy a new set when I do the plugs.

This was a challenge given to me on another Forum:

Can you make a Pontiac Aztec look good?

IDK if it looks good...but it looks a lot less terrible...

2E5EE96E-5BC4-4A31-9F8E-9F16B1590A89.jpeg

Hot. Cooked all day.
Picking up pontoon went ok, except the wait at the bridge.
No a/c and no wind. It sucked.

Did spend a bit of time in the office, it was cool in there.

Cam across this on the web. It's a picture from a jet about 30,000 ft above the big California wildfire

IMG_5192.JPG

I'm home....
Took three grand kids ages 11,5,and 5 to visit their Great-Grandmother and my old dog which she kinda took four years ago. Another story, all good.
Took them all out to lunch, back to visit and play board games. The dog and I took a nap.
Back home, an hour drive and then two and a half hours at the pool.
Yes, by myself, but all had a great time.

I think I am figuring out how to work with the Aquaman Character

His undersea headquarters...

8EA8A961-831D-4CEF-8076-1777FAA68C34.jpeg

-
Back