Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hey check this out...

the head on the left, is a 03-08 5.7 hemi head, intake port. Head on the right is a 09+ 5.7 hemi EAGLE head.

View attachment 1715207952

The original 5.7 head worked pretty good, I met the guy who did the porting of it that ran the flow bench... He knew his ****....

He built a 4 cylinder naturally aspirated engine and put it in a dragster and set the class record at Milan Dragway near 8.5 seconds... He knows how to port and set up carbs...

The weather forecast doesn't look that good. Chance of rain every day.

Morning. A little early for me.. Leaving for the Nats this morning.
Enjoy your day Mike, don't worry about the rain chances , we have had them in the forcast for the last three day (40 persent) we get an evening short shower (6pm for 10 minutes) cool fronts are like that :thumbsup:

Enjoy your day Mike, don't worry about the rain chances , we have had them in the forcast for the last three day (40 persent) we get an evening short shower (6pm for 10 minutes) cool fronts are like that :thumbsup:
We can only hope. LOl All the years I have been going, I only got wet feet once.

Those Truckin guys have a wide variety of lighting alternatives. I have considered some of them for motorcycle projects.
You gotta watch those semi truck accessories. MOST lightning ones are 24 volt accessories. Some are 12s just gotta make sure you watch that close. Been there, screwed that up and learned the hardway

Saturday is to far out for the news to get it right, they have a job to do, if they get it wrong they still have a job :rofl:

We can only hope. LOl All the years I have been going, I only got wet feet once.
I,ve been to the Nats a couple a times. First time in 2013 I took my 68 Road Runner I restored. Entered it in the Judging. Got 2nd place at the Nats for 68 Ply B Body......Beach pics from local show .
006.JPG
012.JPG

DSCN9005.JPG
DSCN9053.JPG
DSCN9056.JPG

-
Back