Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2nd place???? Mitch what beat you??
What did they ding you on, pic looks pretty perfect.

Morning all.....Freakin State is burning! The "Holy" fire was started on purpose!!! North of my place, in Orange county, smoke is over my place. They caught the guy who started it!!!!

Morning all.....Freakin State is burning! The "Holy" fire was started on purpose!!! North of my place, in Orange county, smoke is over my place. They caught the guy who started it!!!!
they should tie him to a tree in its path

A few smalls..Radial tires... Wrong carb....
Really radial tires.. I guess they were looking. Count some points off on mine, I have the same type tires.
I have my original Carter packed away. Only thing left to do on the engine.
Going to send it into Harms and let them clean it up, put all the stamps on it and then I'm done....I hope.

Totally out of control, Zero containment, So dry here. That area has not burned in over 100 years....Tinder box....Has now.
There is a canyon, Gopher Canyon, right by my house, that is similar. If, when, that goes up, I stand a good chance of losing my place...

Really radial tires.. I guess they were looking. Count some points off on mine, I have the same type tires.
I have my original Carter packed away. Only thing left to do on the engine.
Going to send it into Harms and let them clean it up, put all the stamps on it and then I'm done....I hope.
NEVER done!!!:rofl:

Totally out of control, Zero containment, So dry here. That area has not burned in over 100 years....Tinder box....Has now.
There is a canyon, Gopher Canyon, right by my house, that is similar. If, when, that goes up, I stand a good chance of losing my place...
Wow that sucks. Hope you are ready for it and check your insurance policy to see exactly what it covers!

Put it on a transport and send it here I have plenty of storage now. Just need the keys...I'd need to move it once in awhile. :D

what the f is wrong with people?

Hell, yesterday, there was a news reporter blaming Trump for causing the wildfire and for not stopping it. Dude suggested we drop a few bombs to on top of the fire line to "take away the oxygen" of the fire...

Actually they used some FAE's in the gulf to get some of the oil well fires out actually worked well.

Actually they used some FAE's in the gulf to get some of the oil well fires out actually worked well.
true but you're talking an unoccupied area versus a densely populated area. Seems like it'd be a bad idea...

true but you're talking an unoccupied area versus a densely populated area. Seems like it'd be a bad idea...
I would think they would only go that route if the area is fully engulfed. At that point hopefully the population is zero. It could take out structures that had not burned, but likely would have anyway without it.

-
Back