Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL isn't that what insurance is for?:poke::lol:
good point.

speaking of which, did i tell you all i wrecked my jeep? Back into my grandfathers brand new Grand Cherokee monday night. smashed the corner of my bumper, one little dent in my quarter panel. Busted his headlight and bumper.

got the estimates back this morning, over 3000 in damage for his bumper. My jeep, still pending. they want to replace the entire quarter panel, the tailgate, the tail light, the bumper, the fender flare, the hinges. Looking at a big bill there too. Thankfully, I pay the extra 6 dollars a month between state minimum coverage and 150/300/150 coverage. State minimum is 25/50/10

I always go high on insurance, the disability insurance I had saved my *** when I got sick.

good point.

speaking of which, did i tell you all i wrecked my jeep? Back into my grandfathers brand new Grand Cherokee monday night. smashed the corner of my bumper, one little dent in my quarter panel. Busted his headlight and bumper.

got the estimates back this morning, over 3000 in damage for his bumper. My jeep, still pending. they want to replace the entire quarter panel, the tailgate, the tail light, the bumper, the fender flare, the hinges. Looking at a big bill there too. Thankfully, I pay the extra 6 dollars a month between state minimum coverage and 150/300/150 coverage. State minimum is 25/50/10
Uh no, I don't believe you mentioned it. :BangHead:

Uh no, I don't believe you mentioned it. :BangHead:
lol couldn't recall

IMG_5185.JPG

IMG_5186.JPG

that was weirdly cool... Watching news -they showed a fire in England where wind did like a tornado, but it was a column of fire.

Wheeeeew...Just got back from a 5 mile bicycle ride. Took a new route this time, up and down some steep hills, and back...Might not take that route again, for a while......

Morning all.....Freakin State is burning! The "Holy" fire was started on purpose!!! North of my place, in Orange county, smoke is over my place. They caught the guy who started it!!!!

Our eastern horizon is covered in smoke from that fire in Yosemite. Good weekend NOT to go to Bakersfield to watch roundy round racin'. Just another sunny high 70s day on the coast here :D.

Our eastern horizon is covered in smoke from that fire in Yosemite. Good weekend NOT to go to Bakersfield to watch roundy round racin'. Just another sunny high 70s day on the coast here :D.
yikes.

-
Back