Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Saturday is to far out for the news to get it right, they have a job to do, if they get it wrong they still have a job :rofl:

Like all the news they just toy with us to keep us checking back. I tell people who are here on vacation not to worry, more often it rains when they say it won't.

Good morning, taking my trusty Toyota in for wheel bearings, that's all it ever needs. '95 with 230k miles and 39 mpg just keeps going. Have the day off, yay!

Morning!
Nice morning again.
Can hear the machinery at the bridge,trying to get a jump on the traffic. They are setting beams the length of the bridge to run gantry cranes.

Like all the news they just toy with us to keep us checking back. I tell people who are here on vacation not to worry, more often it rains when they say it won't.

Good morning, taking my trusty Toyota in for wheel bearings, that's all it ever needs. '95 with 230k miles and 39 mpg just keeps going. Have the day off, yay!
Press in bearings i presume. Not the easiest job.

Enjoy your day off Dave :thumbsup:

Thank you Mike, I will! Heading down Sunday to spend a few days with my Mom, will jump on old 301, that's an old Florida road you remember very well. Too bad they've ruined that state, but there's a restaurant in the middle of no where I like to stop at on the way back.

Thank you Mike, I will! Heading down Sunday to spend a few days with my Mom, will jump on old 301, that's an old Florida road you remember very well. Too bad they've ruined that state, but there's a restaurant in the middle of no where I like to stop at on the way back.
Been on it a few times heading to lakeland to pick strawberries

Hello ! Hello out there, is there anybody out there ....

Well have to say wanted adds work on FABO have these coming as a lot.
7bE1FWAokIhoOszSf-v2xWpm44bjyX066aDN4_3-2NKIRt1z8ouIJLshD-WGjLhCGnXj4pRI4H7ZOoA&owa=outlook.live.jpg

7bE1FWAokIhoOszSf-v2xWpm44bjyX066aDN4_3-2NKIRt1z8ouIJLshD-WGjLhCGnXj4pRI4H7ZOoA&owa=outlook.live.jpg

2 361,2 early 383's, 2 273, 1 413 tach again......

Went to the farm junkyard yesterday Ken told me about this aluminum cleaner he uses, took a old junk dist core over sprayed it and it foamed up in seconds, rinsed it off looked like a factory finish. Great stuff called aluma bright! Was absolutely amazed at it.

Went to the farm junkyard yesterday Ken told me about this aluminum cleaner he uses, took a old junk dist core over sprayed it and it foamed up in seconds, rinsed it off looked like a factory finish. Great stuff called aluma bright! Was absolutely amazed at it.
Sounds like what we used on condenser coils. Could have used that on my transmission....looked like crap, so I painted it

-
Back