Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I love that body style. Truly the only Chevy I have ever liked
I still like my 55 Hardtop.

20160710_185219.jpg

DDaddy a few more pics. Kept the old school look which a lot of people enjoy.

55 interior.png

IMG_1732.JPG

new trunk.JPG

new look.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

Last edited:
55 Hardtop has always had a soft spot with me. This is my third one over the years and love it.
With the 55 and the 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertible, I feel I'm set for a long time.

55 Hardtop has always had a soft spot with me. This is my third one over the years and love it.
With the 55 and the 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertible, I feel I'm set for a long time.
Quite rightly, I’m sure! My first love was a ‘57 hardtop. I bought a ‘57 4 dr when I was 15 with dreams of restoring it...but alas, it never happened. My Mother made me sell the the thing because she hated seeing it in the backyard.

She was a real piece of work, praising her father for running a service station and restoring old cars...and yet bashing me constantly for wanting to follow in his footsteps.

Let the dog out. Straight to the neighbour’s.
She never gets to roam free.
Went with collar and leash,she cooperated. Then a short walk to the river down the road.
Mosquitoes started so back in the house.
Tomorrow new ram coming for steps and flaps. Cooling off a little and its a beautiful evening.

To bad, but you did develop several talents along your path of life. I see you posting a lot more art work than normal so I assume work hasn't changed.
Not to go there though, on the other hand your vacation I think is right around the corner??
A fishing spot with your name on it if I remember right??

Oh ya, my best friend spent most of the day on the river. Hope he got sunburn...

Have fun....we made two of the three this year.
You made all three, I'm jealous!!

To bad, but you did develop several talents along your path of life. I see you posting a lot more art work than normal so I assume work hasn't changed.
Not to go there though, on the other hand your vacation I think is right around the corner??
A fishing spot with your name on it if I remember right??
Coming soon...starts Friday. Time overdue to wash away the work stupidity and spend time fishing.

I love that image!! Will that work well as a background on a 20 inch monitor or will it distort?

And sorry for lack of conversation, I'm duking it out in the N&P forum lol
The original might work, but not the one from here. I will check the resolution and send it to you by email if it will work on that size monitor.

The original might work, but not the one from here. I will check the resolution and send it to you by email if it will work on that size monitor.
Thanks!! I've always wanted to build a roadster in that color scheme. But haven't ever found a good donor chassis.

Thinking about my Dart.
I want the round side markers.
Throw everybody off.Where would i find a set?
Can buy new i suppose, but 100 per pair is a tad ridiculous.

Thinking about my Dart.
Junkyard? eBay? A wanted add here?

Thinking about my Dart.
That would be cool on a Early A. Easy to install too. Drill a hole and hook it up.

-
Back