Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got it!
20180815_115912.jpg
20180815_115653.jpg

Working on this 70 Duster...Front wheel seals leaking and probably causing wheel lock up. So needs front seals. A few broken studs...WHY ??? Young tire guys dont know LHT lugs...LOL Master cyl looks like $hit, so gonna replace that. Engine needs tuning. Fuel tank is leaking, probably from tank ring...Yada Yada Yada...
0815181456_HDR.jpg
0815181456.jpg
0815181458.jpg

Last edited:
Working on this 70 Duster...Front wheel seals leaking and probably causing wheel lock up. So needs front seals. A few broken studs...WHY ??? Young tire guys dont know LHT lugs...LOL Master cyl looks like $hit, so gonna replace that. Engine needs tuning. Fuel tank is leaking, probably from tank ring...Yada Yada Yada...
Lots of fiddly stuff.

Oh. Yeahhh. Look how this exhaust surgeon ran his tail pipe !!! Rear brake hose on HOT pipe....NICE.......:BangHead::BangHead:
0815181457a.jpg
0815181457.jpg

Ok I posted this in another thread and no reply, probably should have started here,

I’m not going to be using my heater in/outlets on the water pump housing, at least for now. Can either or both be used as places to put fan switch or temp sensors?

Ok I posted this in another thread and no reply, probably should have started here,

I’m not going to be using my heater in/outlets on the water pump housing, at least for now. Can either or both be used as places to put fan switch or temp sensors?
I don't see why not.

Sure....

loop them and put it between ...

I agreed then thought about it.
Can block them. A lot of the mopars used a water valve to regulate temp in the heater.
So closing it off is no biggie.

You could but what I'd do is loop them, then get a T fitting for where the temp sensor is from the factory, which will allow you to run two temp sensors. The later is what I did on my 408

You could but what I'd do is loop them, then get a T fitting for where the temp sensor is from the factory, which will allow you to run two temp sensors. The later is what I did on my 408
I get that, but i’m looking to use(1) mechanical gauge, (1) electric. temp sensor for the FI, and (1) electronic fan switch. For a total of 3. And if I can put them all right there on the water pump housing would make it convenient and clean IMO.

-
Back