Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
will check later to see if they have them. Not the first time I pulled that panel and probably not the last. plus I think some of the other panels use them. It actually comes up as a Jeep door panel fastener
A little dab of silicone grease helps with removal next time.

My buddy owns the body shop, i went in for a couple clips, he hands me a tray and an assortment of clips. No charge.
But not the 8 dolla clips.
The ones that hold the front valance on chevy truck bumpers are like 15 apiece....

So no work tomorrow.
One appointment cancelled.
Oh well. Maybe i will go look for some work. Body shop has 3 courtesy cars. Bet at least 1 needs work...

15343811813502879421140900545770.jpg

20180815_175954_HDR.jpg

If some higher power wanted us to eat raw fish,he would have never given us fire.just sayin...

If it is not on the site call them with the part number. They only have a bit of what they sell listed.
Their other website 'fastener warehouse' has a lot more for newer cars, but not showing what I needed. Will bookmark it to look next time -not going to beat those prices.

It was an interesting day fishing today. These little blue fish have razor teeth and often strip the minnow bait by biting one half and then taking the other half without engaging the hook.

I caught several today on a single minnow by yanking away what they missed and casting the remaining half back out after rehooking it. Two of the minnows caught 3 fish each as I just kept rebaiting with the remaining bits until they were gone.

I’m getting back in tune with how to fish these toothy torpedoes. :)

I remember a battle with a bass. Little bugger kept cleaning off my hook.
I had a square minnow net,dropped it in and placed my hook above it. As soon as i got a nibble,hauled net up.
Finally caught what was cleaning off my hook.
Took all day. I was a kid, had nothing better to do.

I tried for days after a northern pike scared the crap outta me.
It grabbed a perch as i was pulling it up. Biggest fish i ever almost caught.
Think i wore out a fishing reel casting,trying to hook that beast.

I remember a battle with a bass. Little bugger kept cleaning off my hook.
I had a square minnow net,dropped it in and placed my hook above it. As soon as i got a nibble,hauled net up.
Finally caught what was cleaning off my hook.
Took all day. I was a kid, had nothing better to do.
Sometimes, winning the battle is most of the fun when fishing.

I had one today that cleaned my hook six times in a row. I thought it was just a little one that couldn’t get the hook in it’s mouth since I was using fairly large minnows. When I cast out just the remaining head from minnow number six, I finally got him. Turned out to be a big fish that clearly knew how to strip bait.

He was also the biggest fish of the day.

I tried for days after a northern pike scared the crap outta me.
It grabbed a perch as i was pulling it up. Biggest fish i ever almost caught.
Think i wore out a fishing reel casting,trying to hook that beast.
I’ve chased some big muskies and northerns too. There is a reason they call them “the fish of a thousand casts”.

I had one nearly take my hand off as I was reviving a small bass in the water along the side of my boat getting ready to release it. The big toothy bastard took it right out of my hand!

I’ve chased some big muskies and northerns too. There is a reason they call them “the fish of a thousand casts”.

I had one nearly take my hand off as I was reviving a small bass in the water along the side of my boat getting ready to release it. The big toothy bastard took it right out of my hand!

I hear that, I fish for winter steelhead, they are sometimes called "the fish of a thousand HOURS" : )

-
Back