Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Evening All! I have to log off just before 8 pm because......my UPS package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday ("guaranteed") is "Out for Delivery". If it doesn't make it I might go "Postal" on UPS. I've already filed a refund, emailed them with lovely comments and called them. Here's what I don't understand (then rant over)….IF my package is already "late" i.e. supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY, why does it go on the truck with everything else, then is not delivered at this point in the day (7:30 PM PST)???? Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paid the guy today on the 66 fury so now I have to find time to go dig it out....... or pay someone to dig it out for me. (Second one is easier but I am spending way too much these days.)

So I am now a fury owner again. I have wanted another fury but I wanted a 66 to 68. Long time ago I had a 70 sport furry that i traded for my green 69 dart. The 70 fury was a cool car but I could barely see over the dash, and for sure couldn't see over edge of the hood. The older fury's have better visibility for some reason.

I also sold my 73 dart and parts car today along with a ton of beaker parts. At first I wasn't going to sell that stuff but the buyer is a 17 year old kid named Luke. An ambitious little guy. He actually prefers the beak cars because they are seldom seen these days, plus it was in his price range. It was fun seeing his enthusiasm like I had when I was that age.

Fun day

Good Evening All! I have to log off just before 8 pm because......my UPS package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday ("guaranteed") is "Out for Delivery". If it doesn't make it I might go "Postal" on UPS. I've already filed a refund, emailed them with lovely comments and called them. Here's what I don't understand (then rant over)….IF my package is already "late" i.e. supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY, why does it go on the truck with everything else, then is not delivered at this point in the day (7:30 PM PST)???? Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s a machine with no kind of common sense...just programmed to to what it does without thought.

You might just as well be ranting at brick wall.

Their system is designed so nobody thinks...they just do what they were trained to do.

Well, that’s good. How is the deck coming?
Had 10 yards of DG delivered to help level out the area where the deck is going, Have to be able to ride my ATV next to it and the 4 foot drop off. Have to run a wire,conduit run tomorrow for the new AC going in... so deck is on hold a little while...

Paid the guy today on the 66 fury so now I have to find time to go dig it out....... or pay someone to dig it out for me. (Second one is easier but I am spending way too much these days.)

So I am now a fury owner again. I have wanted another fury but I wanted a 66 to 68. Long time ago I had a 70 sport furry that i traded for my green 69 dart. The 70 fury was a cool car but I could barely see over the dash, and for sure couldn't see over edge of the hood. The older fury's have better visibility for some reason.

I also sold my 73 dart and parts car today along with a ton of beaker parts. At first I wasn't going to sell that stuff but the buyer is a 17 year old kid named Luke. An ambitious little guy. He actually prefers the beak cars because they are seldom seen these days, plus it was in his price range. It was fun seeing his enthusiasm like I had when I was that age.

Fun day
If I ever find a nice ‘70 sport Fury GT, I will probably buy it. Just love the look!

90497507-F0ED-48DB-BF9C-7BCA14CB1CD3.jpeg

Had 10 yards of DG delivered to help level out the area where the deck is going, Have to be able to ride my ATV next to it and the 4 foot drop off. Have to run a wire,conduit run tomorrow for the new AC going in... so deck is on hold a little while...
Hey, you never told me...how did the proposal for the condo complex parking go?

Hey, you never told me...how did the proposal for the condo complex parking go?
It was shot down....bunch of Idiots over here....They could not understand the idea, even when I presented a written outline. O well..........:BangHead:

There ya go! Any victory, no matter how small, is still a win!

You are right, and here's what would have been a loss...Crackhead gets the envelope because the mailbox is outside a gate at the end of the driveway. He thinks he can forge the check for 5k.

You are right, and here's what would have been a loss...Crackhead gets the envelope because the mailbox is outside a gate at the end of the driveway. He thinks he can forge the check for 5k.
Well, thankfully it all worked out...so now you can let the concerns wash away and enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

Good Morning Sir. 4:40am here. Rise und Shine everyone.

4pm. rotating days though so it is just a few days on and a few days off...back and forth...

That's a long *** day there. I used to work three 12hours on for three days then three days off, loved that schedule!

I really like it too. Can get so much more done this way.

I did 6pm to 6 am. Used to get some serious looks drinking beer on the porch at 7 am!:rofl:And grilling burgers!

-
Back