Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Headed home shortly, was a good visit. Fire alarm went off last night, I'll say it will wake up the 100 yrs olds that live here...no one complained as we stood in pajamas by our cars as is the protocol.

So when the fire alarm goes off, everybody has to go outside in their pajamas and stand by their car???? :rolleyes:

Paid the guy today on the 66 fury so now I have to find time to go dig it out....... or pay someone to dig it out for me. (Second one is easier but I am spending way too much these days.)

So I am now a fury owner again. I have wanted another fury but I wanted a 66 to 68. Long time ago I had a 70 sport furry that i traded for my green 69 dart. The 70 fury was a cool car but I could barely see over the dash, and for sure couldn't see over edge of the hood. The older fury's have better visibility for some reason.

I also sold my 73 dart and parts car today along with a ton of beaker parts. At first I wasn't going to sell that stuff but the buyer is a 17 year old kid named Luke. An ambitious little guy. He actually prefers the beak cars because they are seldom seen these days, plus it was in his price range. It was fun seeing his enthusiasm like I had when I was that age.

Fun day

So you bought a Belvidere AND a Fury now???? :realcrazy: :steering:

You need therapy.... :poke:

I'm still pickin away at this Duster I have here now. And I have a Camry with a few issues....

Can’t fix stupid..

Stupid 03.jpg

Its going, mostly downhill....Have a lot to do around here....Wife is home the next 4 days, soooo nothing I need to do will get done....

Try kicking water up hill, it will be more productive.... :BangHead:

Or send her away on a trip for the weekend so you can work on your stuff.... :steering: :lol:

Try kicking water up hill, it will be more productive.... :BangHead:

Or send her away on a trip for the weekend so you can work on your stuff.... :steering: :lol:
Have a Golf game tomorrow, was planned weeks ago....just "informed" Simone...:lol:Did not know she was gong to be off work....O well...She is less then happy...

No appointments today.
So bead roller finally gets some attention. Built a backbone to take away the flex, now setting it up on an old radial arm saw stand. Then i need to find wheels. Will take the better part of the day.
Cleaned the filler off the wheel arch panels for the barracuda,gave them a coat of weld through primer.

Its almost noon, finally stopped for a coffee

No appointments today.
So bead roller finally gets some attention. Built a backbone to take away the flex, now setting it up on an old radial arm saw stand. Then i need to find wheels. Will take the better part of the day.
Cleaned the filler off the wheel arch panels for the barracuda,gave them a coat of weld through primer.

Its almost noon, finally stopped for a coffee
No,No,No,No....BEER !!!!!!!!

-
Back