Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sitting on the beach on qualifying day at Mission Bay .. 30' cabin cruiser on the race course .. thinkin "What's that knothead doin out there?" .. "He's freightin right along :wtf:" I get out the stopwatch .. In the back of the program is a time-mph chart .. Start the watch .. As he gets closer "something odd about that boat" .. As it passes I see a 24" stainless exhaust and a heat plume coming out of the deck .. "That sumbitch has a turbine in it!" .. Stop the watch .. Look at the chart .. ":wtf: .. 92mph?" Talk about your Sleepers :rofl:

Well,its a dam sight better than having to fight with it in the vise.
31008325-7E0D-418A-A030-A2D78E4C819D.jpeg

And its been laying on my bench for years.

Ok Toymota str done... Duster front ( locking up ) brakes fixed... Maybe road test.. need to get it out of here for Evap check on 97 Camry....More Beer PLEASE.....

Not Really... In DC..There is a problem with Republican Pressed Madams..............( RPM ) .............

Needs reverse.
Winch motor....

Ok Toymota str done... Duster front ( locking up ) brakes fixed... Maybe road test.. need to get it out of here for Evap check on 97 Camry....More Beer PLEASE.....

Road test in a 340 Duster? Sounds like trouble to me :rofl:. "You may want to look at those drive tires" says Mitch :rofl:

Did everyone take a nap? I did and I woke myself up snoring. LOL

Hey @Ben Drinkin , a friend and I are going to a spirit tasting group meeting tonight. Wish you were closer. Tonight's tasting is Irish whiskies. Once a month they get together and sample more expensive whiskies and bourbons. Kinda nice to taste them before you mortgage the house for a bottle.

Hey @Ben Drinkin , a friend and I are going to a spirit tasting group meeting tonight. Wish you were closer. Tonight's tasting is Irish whiskies. Once a month they get together and sample more expensive whiskies and bourbons. Kinda nice to taste them before you mortgage the house for a bottle.
Huhuhuhu...Wish I was Closer.........

-
Back